All folks who come here are volunteers who do this on their own time and their own dime. To avoid burning out our best contributors please follow these guidelines.
You are reading a post and it reminds you of a question you want to ask, you should start a new topic, if you place your question in someone else's thread it will be difficult to distinguish your question from the original poster, you will get better results posting a new topic with your question.
1. Before Posting please do a Search and see if your question has already been answered. If you find the answer print it out and put it in a file to use as a reference file, I find this helpful myself. Another free tool I use is Evernote it has a free web clipper so any page you go to you can clip to a notebook for offline viewing.
2. If you can not find the answer and you do post a question, please print out those answers and refer to them to avoid duplicate questions.
3. Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions
4. Duplicate questions will come up from time to time but the keeping them to the minimum will lighten the load on the regular volunteers.
5. Respect folks privacy do not request their personal phone numbers for claims help, it is inappropriate and not why they are here.