VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Personality Disorder Discharge

Rate this question

spike

Question

Anyone who is getting discharges under Personality Disorder Needs to contact Russell Terry at (909) 494-6218 Grand Central Phone Number. He is in charge of the Operation Heal and also is head of the iraq war veterans organization, afghanistan war veterans.

http://iraqwarveterans.org/ webmaster@iraqwarveterans

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I would bet that most vets who started to suffer PTSD symptoms after Vietnam and still had time to serve in the Army were probably kicked out on PD discharges via AR635-212.

I received an email from two organizations. The approximate money the DOD/VA is trying to save by doing this insanely dishonor to our military personnel is somewhere around 12.5 Billion dollars. If you watch the video as well, I really would have gotten a BCD discharge when the government told me that I owed the military 3K or 10K because of it.

When i got out of the military, at Fort Dix New Jersey, there was a huge room full of people. The guy in charge in the front said "Everyone with an Honorable discharge stand up against this far wall" and so 6 people out of 45-50 got up. Then they said "everyone with Medical discharge up against the other wall" about 10 people got up. Than they said " everyone else with less than honorable ie general or other up against the far wall" and everyone else got up. The ratio was astounding.

Spike-has this guy tied up with Edwin Crosby?

In our tapes of past shows at SVR Stardust Radio he gives quite a talk on Spin Codes and such and how the Mil used them for erroneous bad paper.

He is available for anyone on the taped archive- it is at SVR June 20th or June 27, 2007

Check this put all-it is compelling and necessary info for ALL vets to have.

http://stardustradio.com/

Click on the red blinking light, then click on SVR on the left and then click on the archive date and the tape of the show will come up.

http://www.iraqwarveterans.org This organization is the only one that I know of who brought this to light. I am going to post the abc you tube video below. You have to listen to it. Bob Filner himself, indicated to someone I know is a very reputable person that VA does not stand for Veterans Affairs. It stands for Veteran Adversary. I will tell you what. I only participate in organizations that are standing up actively to help veterans. I won't tell you something I don't know for true, and I will tell you if I don't know.

I am part of more organizations than I can speak of here. If you want more information contact me.

Oh yeah by the way contact CSPAN any way you can and let them know you want the congressional hearing with Towne and the Personality Disorder issue broadcasted on tv. Only we can push them to put it on, we want to see what is said, they want ratings, so its a win win, to hear what the house and senate have to say about this issue.