VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Right Elbow Is Killing Me

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks for all the comments. I am taking endocin and have some reliefe although I cannot even touch my mouth with my right hand. Some of the strength I used to have has returned.

I was diagnosed with gout in the elbow yesterday. The Doc said it is only the second time in his practice that he has seen it in the elbow.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jangrin

Pete,

Chuckles had the same type of symptoms in his elbow when he was examined by Dr. Bash. The good doctor felt it was related to Chuck's DMII and the progressing PN in the hands and arms. It was very painful to do anything. The elbow pain has gone away and it was through the use of pain meidcations and a product called BIOfreeze. You can get this from most physical therapist or chiropractors and the "roll-on" type works the best. It costs about 10.00 for the roll on.

It doesn't burn and the smell is not too bad but it has anti-inflammatories and it is a really good product for all kinds of aches and pains and it is over the counter, but it works.

Hope this helps and hope you feel better.

Jangrin

• HadIt.com Elder

Jan:

Thanks. Today was first day I could touch my mouth with my hands. I am taking endomeicin and it seems to have helped me turn the corner. I will check out the bio freeze always interested in stuff that helps that does not have a lot of side effects.

Pete

• HadIt.com Elder

Pete, caution on the endomethacin. Take it with plenty of food or milk for it can really hurt the stomach.

Carpal tunnel can also present like tendonitis.

Hope it gets better.

John