vlb-hadit-discount

vlb-all-products

vlb-c-file-manual

DickC

I've Won One Claim So Far

17 posts in this topic

I have filed claims for a hearing loss which is currently on appeal but they granted me 10% on my tinitus. I have had the C&P exams for my migranes and depression and I'm not sure how they will turn out. I thought the one with the neurologist went better than the one with the shrink. Just wanted t say thanks for all the info I have found here.

Dick

Congrats & keep working your other claims.

carlie

Congrats!!!

Victory is sweet!!!!

Good for you keep on plugging I am glad you won your first but make sure you follow-up on all claims

Congrats and best of luck on your appeals. Keep all the dates in mind and ask questions; here there and everywhere if you need to. cg

I have filed claims for a hearing loss which is currently on appeal but they granted me 10% on my tinitus. I have had the C&P exams for my migranes and depression and I'm not sure how they will turn out. I thought the one with the neurologist went better than the one with the shrink. Just wanted t say thanks for all the info I have found here.

Dick

10% is a foot in the door- You did great!

I assume your migraines and depression can be supported by your SMRs or an inservice event- a nexus they cannot quetion?