VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

200 Million Still Unpaid

Rate this question

Berta

Question

http://www.vawatchdog.org/07/nf07/nfDEC07/nf120107-1.htm

I have followed the CRDP and CRSC matters for years and they are still snafued-

and I bet there are still many retirees -who are eligible for one of these programs- due to receipt of VA SC comp and they dont know it yet-

The Nov 14th deadline DFAS had hoped to have this all squared away -has passed and there are thousands still waiting for some news.

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I agree that many potentially have a VA claim in limbo that could alter their CRDP/CRSC amount or their annual election of one or the other.

Have you formally applied with DFAS or are you waiting for your VA comp to be resolved.

I have not formally applied. This is my Social Security month (!) so I am able to hold off until my claim is resolved. I am the first person in my family to live long enough (62) to draw SS.

I agree that many potentially have a VA claim in limbo that could alter their CRDP/CRSC amount or their annual election of one or the other.

Have you formally applied with DFAS or are you waiting for your VA comp to be resolved.

Aww, Congratulations, cg

Thanks, although I didn't do much to help the situation. I think it was Mickey Mantle who said, "If I had

known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself."