• HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran providing FREE information and community to veterans since 1997.

I am proud that I've been able to offer all that HadIt.com has for free for 19 years and continue to do so. HadIt.com does accept contributions to help with costs we also offer paid ad free subscriptions. None of the paid options are required. The forum, the website, news site and podcast are free and will remain so. If you choose to support the site with a contribution or a subscription it is appreciated but never required. If you choose to make a contribution or purchase an ad free subscription, you can do so here. 

yelloownumber5

This is a duplicate post

1 post in this topic

I was checking my accounts and a payment was posted from "DFAS-CLEVELAND RETSPCL".

Does anyone know what this might be. I am awaiting retro pay but this is no where close to the retro amount.

I would like like to know prior to calling them Monday, I have searched online and cannot find anything.