vlb-hadit-discount

vlb-all-products

vlb-c-file-manual

woodenturkey

1-800-827-1000

28 posts in this topic

When I called the toll free number this morning, I was talking to a lady in South Carolina.

I didn't talk to the usual ones at the Roanoke, Virginia R.O

Is this why?

Josephine

klhg

Edited by woodenturkey

This could be a good change.....

Lets see how it goes. Will this eliminate our access to the rare individual who could tell you what was going on and replace them with individuals trained only to release specific information?

Not sure about it.

Best regards,

Tyler

This could be a good change.....

Lets see how it goes. Will this eliminate our access to the rare individual who could tell you what was going on and replace them with individuals trained only to release specific information?

Not sure about it.

Best regards,

Tyler

I noticed a great change for the better, instead of

"its with the _____ team" i was given very specific info on my claim.

Last week I talked to a guy in St Louis and he could not tell me much more than what I already knew. This morning I call and talked with a lady, not sure where she was at, but she could not tell me anything about my claim beside it was still being process. They have NO information on IRISs.

I got an IRIS on yesterday and was told that my appeal claim cannot be process until my reopen claim has been completed. Months ago I got an IRIS telling me that they could not process my current claims until they complete my appeal claim. I have no idea about a reopen claim and they also stated in yesterdays IRIS that my my temporary 100% for service connected right knee replacement maybe tied into reopen claim and cannot be completed until the reopen claim has been processed. My appeal was for my right knee, Is it possible that they could have changed appeal claim to a reopen claim?