VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdiu In 12 Days

Rate this topic

SEJones

Berta

The DD came this morning. That was quick. It seems to be all there since I was only paid at the 10% rate before. But I thought that P and T meant there would be no more exams but they scheduled it anway. maybe when or if they read the additional informaion they requested that will resolve the issue. My doctor sent them a letter explaining their error with 2 of the items I was rated for are permanent not temporary. There is no cure..

Will I get an award letter for the 80%? Is there any point is fight the first rating? I already sent the info in to fight before the TDIU award. Two isses should have been 60 and 60 not 30 and 20. One other was not rated but by VA math it looks to me that it still rounds to 90.

They are 50, 10, 10, 60, 60 and another 40 all casued by one disease.

Glad it is over!!!

Merry christmas

SE

SE,

Great news! The win that is. It's always bittersweet, considering where your health has to be to get this. So sorry to hear you have so many difficult things going on.

Yes, you should fight for any higher ratings that apply. Have you read up on Special Monthly Compensation and Aid and Attendance? Trying to decipher Special Monthly Compensation is enough to cause a nervous breakdown, but doesn't get too complicated until after the L level.

Thank you for your service.

Carrie

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

SE

If those are the ratings that you have from the VA, then you are already 100% SCHEDULAR.

60 Combined w/60 = 84; C/50 = 94; C/40 = 98% rounds to 100%.

• 5 months later...