• Topics

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
    • Most Online

    Newest Member
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Posts

    • Sorry for not picking up on this topic but Dr Bash has had a death in the family and is getting the Estate's affairs in order. Keep trying to contact him and you folks facing deadlines, contact me via PM or Send a message to benefitsagent@comcast.net.
    • We are doing a show about the latest numbers from the VA concerning the Claims backlog, Appeals backlog, Veteran deaths while waiting for appointments, Deaths waiting for claims to be decided. Join us.   To listen, here is the link,: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/haditcom/2016/09/01/haditcom-blog-talk-veterns-radio-presents-the-basser-hour-special-show
    • I'm planning on starting a mental-health claim, so I've been going through my medical records. However, I noticed that it is missing an entire meeting I had with the Mental Health Nurse last month. I talked to her for over an hour in her office & she typed a lot of things up about me...I bonded with her (as it turned out that she is from the same tiny culture that I'm from), but nothing "self-incriminating" was said. Also everything I told her was the same thing that I've been telling my doctor's since day 1, so there is no reason for me to believe they flagged me as a malingerer.   However, where are these "notes" that she typed up? Is there some kind of "hidden" system that the VA uses? Thanks.  
    • John, No, and no. Iraq vet, FWIW, I went to Irag when I was 42 in 03.  Age 55 now. Waiting for this round of claims to finalize, let it ferment for a while, then look at my med record and c-file, and see where I'm at. Hamslice  
    • I was notified by my DAV rep back on July 5, 2016 that a decision had been made on my claim on June 16, 2016 and was pending final review and authorization, I haven't hear a word from the VA or seen any changes in ebenifits so I email IRIS/VA for a update since no one at the call center knew any thing and the stories changed each time I called. Below is their response.

      If you wish to reopen this issue, you may do so within the next 14 days.

      Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. Response By Email (Department of Veterans Affairs) (08/29/2016 11:38 AM) Thank you for your inquiry to the Department of Veteran Affairs. The Rating Decision has been completed as of 8/19/2016. A Notification letter will be mailed in the near future to inform you of the rating decision and when to expect your first payment.     Now I'm confused, I thought a decision had been made back on June 16th? maybe there were errors and a new decision had to be made? So my question is its been over 80 days since I was informed of a decision and now another decisions has been made will I have to sit through the approval process all over again ? or does this sound like I'm finally going to get that big beautiful yellow envelope? thank you all for being here to help.   

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fda List Of Bad Drugs And Drug Companies

1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0