VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans With 100% Disability

Rate this question

Guest johnson123

Question

Guest johnson123

Dear Veteran's, 100 % Permanent Disabled,

You have the right to use ALL facilities on the Bases, including Legal Services. I now have a claim in and I now have a JAG that is my POA. I hope this information may help another Vet.

Johnson

• Answers 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
Greetings,

Are we also able to use the quarters? lets say you go on vacation and find a base. Can we reserve rooms on base? Thank you God bless.

Bound4Heaven

I've used Enlisted Base Quarters, nice. $19.00 night. As long as there's no incoming personnel (soldiers first), you can even call ahead and make reservations. There's also full hook-up camping at some wonderful bases (all branches of service). Check the Navy and even Coast Guard. Sweet. ~Wings

Guest johnson123

Yes,

you can stay at any Military Lodge around the world. I have a book, Titled Temporary Military Lodging around the World, listing numbers and such. Once Overseas, I do believe you are entitled to use the base for Doctors...I may have read this somewhere. I have been to Camp Pendleton, and plan to go to Halekoa? Hotel in Honolulu. All numbers are listed in the book and it can be purchased at the PX. I hope this information is helpful to you.

• HadIt.com Elder

MWR also has a deal with one of the resort groups that you can basically go thru MWR and go anywhere is the world and stay for about 200 a week some places are a little cheaper and some a little more, transportation is your expense and 100% vets can not use Space A military flights maybe one of these days Congress will change that rule people have been trying for years

• HadIt.com Elder

You can also use the Shades Of Green Resort at WDW and Purchase a Stars and Stripes Ticket. You have to book well in advance to get this.

J

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

VA Services and Benefits for U.S. Veterans Living Abroad

Information and assistance is available to U.S. veterans worldwide at American embassies and consulates.

Virtually all monetary benefits (compensation, pension, educational assistance, etc.) are payable regardless of place of residence or nationality. Reimbursement for medical care for injuries received while on active duty likewise is available for veterans living outside the United States. The purpose of this web site is to offer U.S. veterans living overseas a place to review VA benefits, offer assistance in obtaining those benefits or follow up services, and to direct you to other services and points of contact.

http://www.vba.va.gov/bln/21/Foreign/index.htm