• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    jpnavy1975

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Don't leave your personal info on the forums brah. Almost as bad as not redacting your info before you post here
    • Help! I am being told by Dennis Shepherd, General Counsel for the Kentucky VA that I may NOT contact either my local VA rep OR my Regional Admin. I have had 2 claims denied, ( First because they checked the Navy and they said I had not been exposed to ANY radiation, then the AIR FORCE said same ) I was ARMY 1973-79. 1 appeal denied with no reason given, and today my NOD was denied. Said they could find no record of my service in any of the armed forces. My DD214 shows every detail of where I was stationed and my MOS. So my question is: Can the VA General Counsel stop me from talking to them or even emailing them? I came down with pancreatic cancer after being exposed to radiation from the HAWK Missile System.   Thank You,   Rick Ash 606-798-1218 Home rickash@windstream.net   
    • That should work I contacted a MANAGER from RPC in St Louis & she check the status of my C-File and emailed me back and put a end Of July Early Aug 2016 Date to receive it. which I should have done 10 months or so ago....eh! Lucky for me my claim was approved without looking in my C-FILE but I have some other serious issues for retro from an earlier claim around 1998...2000-.2003 I have some issues with  EED!   ..............Buck
    • In brief, my FDC has two components, Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Sinusitus. The OSA is clearly service connected and the current diagnosis is clear and worsening. Both DXs active duty and recent recommend CPAP. After further research, including information I've learned here, I feel the second component of Sinusitis may be short of compelling. The SC part is clear but the current DX may not. My question for the more experienced advocates here is; if they come to the same conclusion as I, will the VA break out and provide a decision on the OSA or will they wait until they come to a conclusion on both before responding. Additionally, can they refuse both because only one component falls short?
    • How is one notified that their c-file is en route? Don't laugh, but I faxed the request about 3 weeks ago using the template from Veteran's Law Blog, VA C-File Field Manual.

• HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran providing FREE information and community to veterans since 1997.

I am proud that I've been able to offer all that HadIt.com has for free for 19 years and continue to do so.

Ron II

Va Form 7131

3 posts in this topic

Can someone direct me to VA Form 7131, Exchange of Beneficiary Information and Request for Administrative and Adjudicative Action, on the Internet? I have searched for 30 minutes and have found plenty of references to it, but no form itself. My search included the VA web pages.

I need it for my son....

Thanks,

Ron

Try VA 10-7131 see VA website formswww.va.gov.publications/viewpublications

cg

Can someone direct me to VA Form 7131, Exchange of Beneficiary Information and Request for Administrative and Adjudicative Action, on the Internet? I have searched for 30 minutes and have found plenty of references to it, but no form itself. My search included the VA web pages.

I need it for my son....

Thanks,

Ron

Edited by cowgirl

If your talking about Veterans Group Life Insurance, Beneficiary Designation Form, check here.....

http://insurance.va.gov/sgliSite/forms/forms.htm

Still checking on the other form you mentioned>

Rockhound Rider :rolleyes: