• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    bbackus0113

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Ifredrick123, this was a 06/08 topic, last post 2014.
    • I was thinking Vync, that if  VA  APRNs start doing  all  C & P exams (since VA wants to give them  "full practice authority") that a vet could get a non VA APRN for an IMO that might cost less than one done by a medical doctor, if the C & P denies the claim. And the VA would have to accept it. But I am not sure how this proposed rule will play out. Comments from anesthesiologists at the Fed Register site  were against APRNs doing their jobs. Many nurses were in favor of the proposal. The brief chance I had to read some comments from vets were both for and against this idea.  
    • Over 24 thousand vets with TBI exams might have not gotten the exam done by a doctor with full expertise in TBI. I posted some info on that yesterday. VA is contacting vets who had faulty C & Ps to give  them the option to get a new exam. The exam could raise their TBI % or even lower it.  
    • I recommend reading the following articles if you haven't Things to do at your VA Disability Compensation and Pension Exam Preparing for your C&P Exam – I encourage you to keep the exam in perspective 8 Steps to Improve Your VA Disability Claim PTSD Stressors Proving a Non-Combat Stressor in a VA PTSD Disability Claim PTSD Discussions on the Forums
    • Wilco. Any more advice you or any of the other folks can share is much appreciated.

• HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran providing FREE information and community to veterans since 1997.

I am proud that I've been able to offer all that HadIt.com has for free for 19 years and continue to do so.

Will

You Can Now Change Direct Deposit Online For Va

8 posts in this topic

you can now change or set up direct deposit online for va compensation and pension

Ok, where? Maybe I missed the memo too!? I think I saw forms, but no place where I could view my VA disability account. Been hoping though.

Thanks Will

go to the VA website and then click benefits on left side and from drop down menu pick compensation and pension and then guides you to that page and on left side click rate tables and it guide you to that page, then you will see where it show go direct (blue hyperlink)

sorry actually it is on compensation and benefits home page, do not have to click on rate table

Dont change it on line. On line is OK to initially sign up. John

How do I change my existing direct deposit?

You can use Go Direct only if you currently receive your Federal benefit payments by check and you want to begin receiving your benefits by Direct Deposit instead.

If you are already receiving your Federal benefit payment by Direct Deposit, and would like to have your payments sent to a new or different account, you should call the Federal agency that pays your benefits.

I think that the best way is to go to the bank and they will do everything for you.