VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Miss Seeing Success Story

Rate this topic

Josh

Although I have no story to add at this point, I sure do miss seeing a well deserving story being posted during the last couple of months. Hope all here are doing well and keeping up the spirit.

Josh

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to hear more from those who succeed in their claims. Doesn't seem like we see too many being posted. I was kind of wondering if the claims process has slowed down even more, therefore, there have been no results to post.

When we call on my husbands claim, we are still being told it is with the rater. We did get a form letter a couple of days ago telling us that they are still processing his claims and they were sorry for the delay. Sure they are. But, it has been a while since we even received one of these.

Looking forward to seeing those success stories to give us a boost and to know that the VARO has not closed their doors.

mssoup

Unfortunately, I don't think that are too many "success" stories with the VA right now.

I know my claim that I received last week certainly wasn't. They ignored the IME that I sent in and most all of the evidence. Another denial to add to the growing pile and another NOD to file!