VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Miss Seeing Success Story

Rate this topic

Josh

Odd as it may sound, perhaps there shoule be a section on Hadit for Denial Stories.

Josh

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh,

I agree with you. Would be nice to have a success area, plus a denied area. Would also like to have a little background on each to see what the claim was for, how long it took and a little about what the veteran had to go through during the process. This would really help others in seeing what other veterans have had to endure. We can see what happens at the BVA level on the WEB site, but we can't see the sucesses and denials at the VARO level without the postings here to let us know what happened.

mssoup1

• HadIt.com Elder

Myself I have stacks of denial letters and only one award letter from May of 2005, they are still trying to ignore the other 14 issues, and they have been doing an excellent job of it so far, how ever they did just send me for 2 C&P exams for my stroke and another heart/cardio-vascular C&P 28 Dec and 3 Jan so I am impatiently awaiting their next move. I told them in August I wanted it to go to BVA but Senator Craig got involved so it is still at the RO. I guess if I don't get my P&T out of these C&P's it will all then go to BVA. Going on 4 years they need to do something lol

A denial stories area would be a good place to check with others and their SOC answers highlighting why claims were denied and where to go from there.

Josh :P

• 4 months later...

Hi, I was awarded 50% for severe migraignes from 10% and my knees were remanded to the amc and denied now they go to the judge to decide if i get an increase from 20% on the left and 10% on the right I had two surgeries on the left in service and have been wearing knee braces on both ever since now I walk with a cane and I have pain whether I'm walking ,stairs,sitting,laying down. They just disregarded my tumor saying that is was'nt service connected, however I was in a truck accident left me unconsciuos and a knot onl side of head tumor also.

Hi, I was awarded 50% for severe migraignes from 10% and my knees were remanded to the amc and denied now they go to the judge to decide if i get an increase from 20% on the left and 10% on the right I had two surgeries on the left in service and have been wearing knee braces on both ever since now I walk with a cane and I have pain whether I'm walking ,stairs,sitting,laying down. They just disregarded my tumor saying that is was'nt service connected, however I was in a truck accident left me unconsciuos and a knot onl side of head tumor also.