VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Hate The Va! I Hate Them I Hate Them I Hate Them

Rate this question

SouthernBelle

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

So, I'm so mad I can't see straight right now. They denied the increase again. I can't believe it, I really just can't understand how a DOCTOR'S OPINION, the DOCTOR WHO TREATS MY HUSBAND TREATS HIM! can be ignored for a lower rating. RATERS ARE NOT DOCTORS! DAMN, I'm pissed. I am sitting here shaking I'm so mad.

post-4011-1229372259_thumb.jpg

post-4011-1229372270_thumb.jpg

post-4011-1229372278_thumb.jpg

Edited by SouthernBelle

• Answers 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I know. I'm just so mad. What kind of sense does it make for a RATER to have a medical opinion!? They're not doctors!

Belle:

So sorry for the aggravation but the help that you need is here and you will prevail.

Pete

• HadIt.com Elder

My son just walked up to me and asked if I was mad, I said I was, and he asked why? I said because there are mean people who are being mean to Mommy and Daddy (he's three, he doesn't understand more than that, yet) and then he thinks for a minute and says, "Mommy, mean people are stupid, and you don't have to talk to mean people, Moma and Da (my mother and father) are nice, you should talk to them, and the computer is nice, so talk to those nice people." What a sweetie, I'm still ill has a hornet, but it was a sweet moment. The washer quit today, too, on a diarhea (sic) day. What fun.

• HadIt.com Elder

The VA knows that once your husband gets 70% he will probably get TDIU. Then they have lost because he will never work again. Hey, they rated me 70% and still denied my TDIU for a year while I got more IMO's. They know what you are after, and they know what they have to do to try and block you. I had a rater determine that I was IU because of a PD and not the service connected condition. The doctors said I was IU because of the SC condition and the rater took it on himself to make a medical determination otherwise. You just have to presiste and get more evidence. It is a game and they break the rules and cook the books but you win in the end.

• HadIt.com Elder

They've destroyed my husband, now they want to destroy me, and ultimately our son. They will go down for this, I swear to God, I will get them. They WILL pay this claim, if it is the very last thing on this stupid earth I have to do, they will pay. They picked a fight with the wrong person. I don't care what I have to do, they'll pay.

The VA knows that once your husband gets 70% he will probably get TDIU. Then they have lost because he will never work again. Hey, they rated me 70% and still denied my TDIU for a year while I got more IMO's. They know what you are after, and they know what they have to do to try and block you. I had a rater determine that I was IU because of a PD and not the service connected condition. The doctors said I was IU because of the SC condition and the rater took it on himself to make a medical determination otherwise. You just have to presiste and get more evidence. It is a game and they break the rules and cook the books but you win in the end.
Edited by SouthernBelle

Belle,

Don't send in any reply until you calm down. Write it and lay it aside. Wait until you have thought it out before sending it in. When you get calmed down 1 week, 1 month, whatever, then pick it up. Reread it, run it by someone here, then think about sending it in. It will be more rational then and that will help if you go to BVA.

Mark