VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ptsd Score?

Rate this question

Angelo Hurtado

Question

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Its good for a claim but that is a screen for it and it's not likely they will use it.

• HadIt.com Elder

Have you finished your other claims and do you intend to ask for TDIU 100%. If it were me and I could prove the stressor I would file the PTSD. If not ask for depression or another comorbid condition.

Before doing anything you should lay out your ratings, when you got them and how long since granted.

I do intend to go for tdiu, intially i was rated 50% for

right shoulder strain with tendinosis of the supraspinatus and biceps tendons and superior labral tear 20%

cervical spine strain 20%

lumbosacral spine strain with anterior wedging of t11 and t12 vertebral bodies 10%

left ankle sprain and tendinitis with status post surgical reconstruction and avulsion of the left great toe extensor hallucis longus ( this is what got me discharged since i now walk with a cane) 10%

tinnitus 10%

scar 10%

scar 10%

these were all rated as i got out and i recieved my letter in january (i was discharged in nov) at that time i had submitted my sleep apnea which got approved a month or 2 later for 50%

i was diagnosed with ptsd in june, everything is easily connected since the stressor is what caused EVERYTHING else also and my middle east tours are documented.. I need to get everything submitted before nov (my 1 year mark out) to have it all retroed back to the day i got out but without being able to drive long distances i have to rely on my wife and her days off are usually when my vso isnt in so it kinda sucks.. Thanks again pete uve been such a huge help since the day i joined this forum