VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Examination

Rate this question

tanker31

Question

I have been helping a buddy of mine with his claim for service connected comp. WE asked for the following: PTSD, Hearing loss, tinnitus, and exposure to agent orange. He has had his C&P examination for PTSD ( went very well and in the examination report it definately says he has PTSD--service connected for actions in the NAm). He is now scheduled in April for AUDIO C&P, and an hour later is scheduled for ( this is the confusing part ) " COMP-GEN MED- (name of doctor )-VAOPC Clinic". Does any body have an idea why he would be seeing " GEN MED " on a C&P examination?

One other question: Has anybody herd of Agent Orange being responsible for BLOOD CLOTS. My buddy has recently developed numerous blood clots, of which the VA has been treating him.

Input please.

Thanks to all.

Tanker31

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Guest Namvet6567

The general medical exam should be an AO exam and should be the most complete exam he's ever received.

I have been helping a buddy of mine with his claim for service connected comp. WE asked for the following: PTSD, Hearing loss, tinnitus, and exposure to agent orange. He has had his C&P examination for PTSD ( went very well and in the examination report it definately says he has PTSD--service connected for actions in the NAm). He is now scheduled in April for AUDIO C&P, and an hour later is scheduled for ( this is the confusing part ) " COMP-GEN MED- (name of doctor )-VAOPC Clinic". Does any body have an idea why he would be seeing " GEN MED " on a C&P examination?

One other question: Has anybody herd of Agent Orange being responsible for BLOOD CLOTS. My buddy has recently developed numerous blood clots, of which the VA has been treating him.

Input please.

Thanks to all.

Tanker31

• HadIt.com Elder

Blood clots in and of themselves are not presumptive for AO. If he has DMII maybe there might be some relationship since DMII and heart disease are related.