VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Usc Decision

Rate this question

foreveryoung

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Guest Namvet6567

Talk about laziness - there were postings about this the past few days. At least you could do is "try" a little research yourself. It's about 6-7 postings up from yours.

Has anyone seen or heard about a new (2006) USC decision "Dingess/Hartman v. Nicholson"? I just received a letter from the VA refering to this because of one of my claims. Thanks

Greetings,

I too posted on this issue. I am not lazy, however I do get excited sometimes and I don't look at other posts.

I have gotten 2 takes with this issue (nothing new Ha-ha). 1)

is that it is in reguards VA responisbility in makeing sure they all all the edivence prior to a decision.

2) I also currently receive 10% for tinnitus both ears, and about 4 months ago I sent in a letter to the RO asking for increase to 20% and I sited this case for reason. I too just received the same letter as you (not all veterans recieved it, only the ones who have dignosed with Tinnitus or so I have been told by the VA)

It seems odd to me that the VA would ref this case if it was not for increase for all of us who have Tinnitus. I have a call into the RO and I will post when I have spoken to them. It would be a blessing to those whom, deal with this issue. Thank you for posting. God bless you.

There is really no need for comments of that nature. Instead maybe just link the other post. Lets just try to keep it civil, and focus efforts on the real problem (VA).

• HadIt.com Elder

My take is it is another CYA letter sent out as boiler plate by VA cause they were nailed in Court.

• HadIt.com Elder

Folks:

We are ALL on the same side and in this same boat together and we ALL get a little nuts when we even get a "form letter" from the VA.

I got the same letter from the VA yesterday and I was looking ALL over the board for that post and could not find it either.

Many, like me, can not find things on this board and we tend to ask the same questions over and over.

This is especially the case ... when many of us go into that "anxiety mood" when we get those BS letters from the VA.

FYI ... I was about to post the same question on this "Weird Letter" too.

...Magoo .. aka .. Bill ... B)

PS ... I get sooo mixed up on here at times ... that Susan & MsT-Bird .. "Hand Walks"" me through this board on many occasions.

Just yesterday ... Ms T-Bird helped me a lot on here.

Oh .. when I was off the board for a while and forgot my "exact screen name" ... had it not been for Susan ... I would probably still be lost and wondering around and not be back on hadit.

I can type a decent post or send an email ... but I have to go over and over them ... and I still make a lot of typos that sometimes completely change what I am trying to say.

We all have rough days .. but we are still brothers and sisters in our struggles with the VA and SS and the govt in general.

As the "hippies" use to say when we were in RVN ...."Peace & Love To All". .... lol ... B)

Have a great day folks .... and let's not "lock & load" on each other.

PPS ... I still have not found that other post on this letter ... but I will continue to look for it.