VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Got A Copy Of My C&p Exams

Rate this question

CHIEF915

Question

Just got copies of my C & P Exams from the records office at VA. If at all possible could I get some feedback as to what each of these may bring percentage wise? I am currently 90% and looking to get to 100%.

PTSD

Diagnosis: Axis I: Postraumatic stress disorder with depressive features. Axis II: None. Axis III: Physical Conditions. Axis IV: Health and Financial Difficulties. Tendency for social isolation. Axis V: 57 (I asked to be SC for this)

Essential Hypertension

Diagnosis: readings of 170/100 168/98 170/98 on continous medication (Asked for increase from 0%)

GERD

Diagnosis: GERD symptoms under control with constant medication. (I asked to be SC for this)

Internal bleeding hemorrhoids

Diagnosis: Internal bleeding hemorrhoids, verified by colonoscopy. On symptomatic treatment, Anusol HC. (Asked for increase from 0%)

Bronchial Asthma

Diagnosis: Treatment with albuterol Inhaler as needed. PFC tests 79% (Asked this be seperated from my sleep apnea and be rated by itself)

Plantar Faccittis

Diagnosis: Bilateral pes planus, mild degree. (Asked for increase from 0% due to orthodics not helping)

Neuropathy

Diagnosis: Diabetic neuropathy, moderate degree, affecting all extremities. (Asked to be SC for this)

Migraines

Diagnosis: Stress-related Headaches (Asked to be increased from 0% for migraines. I take Fiorcet and turned in a Migraine calander 2-3 a month)

Thanks in advance.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Just got copies of my C & P Exams from the records office at VA. If at all possible could I get some feedback as to what each of these may bring percentage wise? I am currently 90% and looking to get to 100%.

PTSD

Diagnosis: Axis I: Postraumatic stress disorder with depressive features. Axis II: None. Axis III: Physical Conditions. Axis IV: Health and Financial Difficulties. Tendency for social isolation. Axis V: 57 (I asked to be SC for this)

Essential Hypertension

Diagnosis: readings of 170/100 168/98 170/98 on continous medication (Asked for increase from 0%)

GERD

Diagnosis: GERD symptoms under control with constant medication. (I asked to be SC for this)

Diagnosis: Internal bleeding hemorrhoids, verified by colonoscopy. On symptomatic treatment, Anusol HC. (Asked for increase from 0%)

Bronchial Asthma

Diagnosis: Treatment with albuterol Inhaler as needed. PFC tests 79% (Asked this be seperated from my sleep apnea and be rated by itself)

Plantar Faccittis

Diagnosis: Bilateral pes planus, mild degree. (Asked for increase from 0% due to orthodics not helping)

Neuropathy

Diagnosis: Diabetic neuropathy, moderate degree, affecting all extremities. (Asked to be SC for this)

Migraines

Diagnosis: Stress-related Headaches (Asked to be increased from 0% for migraines. I take Fiorcet and turned in a Migraine calander 2-3 a month)

Thanks in advance.

Is anyone out there that may offer some advice on these?

Chief915,

Welcome to Hadit.

all new users have their first posts reviewed by a moderator before it is made visible to the forum, moderators try to get those posts reviewed and posted as soon as possible, but we are all volunteers and sometimes we can't always get to things as fast as we'd like that is why there is sometimes a delay. after a few posts are reviewed your account is adjusted and your posts will be visible as soon as you post them.

Please be sure to research our homepage for lots of great info. http://www.hadit.com/

Your account has been upgraded and you can now post without preview.

• HadIt.com Elder

Hi CHIEF915,

I have read your earlier post.

Are you employed?

Do you receive Social Security Disability for your Axis 1 illness?

I see you are sitting on 90%.

Did the doctor state if you were or not employable?

I am again sorry, but what you have posted does not give me much to go on.

Betty

Edited by Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

PTSD

Essential Hypertension

GERD

Bronchial Asthma

Plantar Faccittis

Neuropathy

Migraines

Thanks in advance.

Chief, you do realize that any opinions would only be guesses at this point. Most of us (many of us) have been involved in the VA scheme of things for YEARS, and STILL are amazed at some of the "ratings" and other decisions rendered.

just sayin..............