VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Got A Copy Of My C&p Exams

Rate this question

CHIEF915

Question

Just got copies of my C & P Exams from the records office at VA. If at all possible could I get some feedback as to what each of these may bring percentage wise? I am currently 90% and looking to get to 100%.

PTSD

Diagnosis: Axis I: Postraumatic stress disorder with depressive features. Axis II: None. Axis III: Physical Conditions. Axis IV: Health and Financial Difficulties. Tendency for social isolation. Axis V: 57 (I asked to be SC for this)

Essential Hypertension

Diagnosis: readings of 170/100 168/98 170/98 on continous medication (Asked for increase from 0%)

GERD

Diagnosis: GERD symptoms under control with constant medication. (I asked to be SC for this)

Internal bleeding hemorrhoids

Diagnosis: Internal bleeding hemorrhoids, verified by colonoscopy. On symptomatic treatment, Anusol HC. (Asked for increase from 0%)

Bronchial Asthma

Diagnosis: Treatment with albuterol Inhaler as needed. PFC tests 79% (Asked this be seperated from my sleep apnea and be rated by itself)

Plantar Faccittis

Diagnosis: Bilateral pes planus, mild degree. (Asked for increase from 0% due to orthodics not helping)

Neuropathy

Diagnosis: Diabetic neuropathy, moderate degree, affecting all extremities. (Asked to be SC for this)

Migraines

Diagnosis: Stress-related Headaches (Asked to be increased from 0% for migraines. I take Fiorcet and turned in a Migraine calander 2-3 a month)

Thanks in advance.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
Betty,

I am not receiving Social Security as I am still working and want to continue just to keep me busy. As far as the Axis I illness I just had the C&P last month. I just checked with the FT Sill BDD office and they said everything is waiting on a rater now. The doctor said I am still employable.

Ft. Sill, huh?

My first enlistment was with a USMC artillery reserve component out of Wichita Falls. We did all our arty work at Ft. Sill, mostly on the West Range (if they still have such a thing, 40 + years later). I was still in high school at the time. I was mos'd as a field radio op, fao................What I didn't realize is that I was low man on the totem pole and got to carry that damned radio.............funny how the Sarge could make it sound soooooo important, ain't it?

• HadIt.com Elder

In early 1969 I went to Ft Sill for FADAC Computer School my second AIT. I lived there for one month and was able to go home on weekends. The barracks were the Cadillac of all the places I ever bunked in the Army.

I never saw a FADAC Computer after I left. While I was there I qualified on M-16 took a 3 day RVN Training Course and got all the shots to go to Nam. Four hours before we were supposed to go on leave 8 of us were called and told to wait. After 8 hours my orders were changed and I was given 4 days to get to Ft Dix.