VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Cannot Get A C&p Exam

Rate this question

hulamatt

Question

I have schizophrenia, that developed while in the service, it caused me to go awol because of the delusions and hallunications i was having(i thought people were coming after me). I had one VA doc say she would write in the report of my progress notes that i shouldn't be held accountable because i was not sane at the time, but i never got it in there, and after many phone calls i cannot get in touch with her, She is in the locked psych floor so the only way i figure i can go up there is if i get myself locked up again, which i guess im willing to do, just for a day or two to get this letter, but there has to be another way....anyways i've had a claim in for 4 months for this, the VA sent me a letter for evidence and i gave it to them, but have not scheduled a C&P exam, should i be worried...I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and phsychosis, at a VA hospital while on ACtive duty, but my other than honorable discharge, because of my awol i feel might hurt me...any thoughts or opinoins,

BTW i have applied for a discharge upgrade, but haven't heard back yet, the VA said that they might after looking at the evidence grant it honorable for their purposes but i don't know im a little worried

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet