VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Doctor Wasn't Clear Enough?

Rate this question

Sapper

Question

So I have been waiting since my April 22nd C&P exam for PTSD for a decision. I know this isn't too long of a wait, but when you wait over a month just to get the appointment the days seem to drag. So I called in to the VA Claims number to check on my status. I was informed that the examiner wasn't "clear enough" in their report of the findings, so now it needs to be sent back to him to clear some statements up or something and just that can take up to 60 days. So it appears I'll be waiting about another 3 months for a decision. Has this happened to anyone else? If so please let me know how it went, and if this is a bad sign or a good one. I'm really lost here and would like to hear other's opinions on this subject. Thanks for your time :)

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder
So I have been waiting since my April 22nd C&P exam for PTSD for a decision. I know this isn't too long of a wait, but when you wait over a month just to get the appointment the days seem to drag. So I called in to the VA Claims number to check on my status. I was informed that the examiner wasn't "clear enough" in their report of the findings, so now it needs to be sent back to him to clear some statements up or something and just that can take up to 60 days. So it appears I'll be waiting about another 3 months for a decision. Has this happened to anyone else? If so please let me know how it went, and if this is a bad sign or a good one. I'm really lost here and would like to hear other's opinions on this subject. Thanks for your time :)

• HadIt.com Elder

Get your own IMO or IME opinion. Who knows what the VA exam doctor will say. You get what you pay for and why put all your eggs in the VA basket. I have had many C&P exams over the years and 90% of them were bad.