• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    RAN

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • According to them it is the sacroiliac joint/crest that is where I'm experiencing my pain and the SI joints is where I got the injections in.  No surgery mentioned yet.
    • I certainly hope so! I mean, I just can't imagine why they would deny it, I literally provided them everything there is to offer. I just can't figure out why, or how, they would be able to rate me for this condition without a C&P exam? being that range of motion is a determining factor of the rating and all? But hey, we shall see....
    • I am wishing for our future veterans as well as us older ones that if we get another raise or benefit in the near future  it will be that ChampVA covers our spouses 100%
    • I have had two C&P exams for PTSD and neither were available in any form under blue button or anywhere else that I could find. 
    • While there is less to prove with an increase than for initial claim, I think VA largely delays it more than necessary by sometimes "re adjuticating" old claims, looking for a decrease.  VA admits they look at "all disabilities" whenever an increase is sought.  Still, the Veteran has to meet the criteria for a reduction, and part of that criteria is "NOT": "When the Veteran seeks an increase, try to reduce him instead".   Personally, I think its illegal and a violation of due process to consider a Veteran for a reduction when he seeks an increase.  That is like "profiling" pulling over a car to check for illegal things whenever its occupants are of a certain race.   Im hoping someone sues VA for attempting a reduction when they file for an increase.  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
woodenturkey

C&p For Mood Disorder/ocd

9 posts in this topic

Has anyone been through a psych C&P?

I am not sure what your question would be but here is the exam questionnaire. I think they are all the same except the exams for PTSD and a Eating Disorder.

You can always try to ask your question (s) and someone will try to answer it/them.

http://www.vba.va.go...ms/disexm37.htm

Edited by pete992

I just got done with one. Do you have a question about one? If so please ask it and I will try and see if I can help you with it.

n

Edited by woodenturkey

Woodenturkey

Do you see a shrink at the VA?

Do you know your GAF Score?

Do you have a mental health diagnosis?

This will help the examiner make his diagnosis and opinion if asked to give one

Hope This Helps

Edited by pete992

Your answer is that you had a perfect childhood and you were fine until military service. You don't drink or take illegal drugs. You did well in school and got along with everyone. Your problems with bi-polar began in service and continue to this day. What kind of meds do you take now? Bring them with you to the exam. I am not being flip. Concentrate on what happened in military and how disabled you are now. Don't go back in time before the military. Don't discuss your family, work or school before military. Don't talk about legal troubles before military if you had any.