VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Long Will Decision Letter Take

Rate this question

BD Webb

Question

My rating decision was completed on June 15. It is with the reviewer. What is the timeline on that? I am just trying to figure out when I should receive my letter as my house burned down, but I still get mail there. We are in an emergency apartment, and believe me, it is not where I want to be. It's crazy here.

• Answers 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

DB,

Sounds like they are housing you in suit case city in the USF area.

I understand your safety concerns.

I hope the rating decision is good - provides an accurate percentage and effective date.

Good luck to you and your family.

carlie

Nah baby they got me in the slums of ybor. Not beautiful 7th ave ybor, but the slums ybor. All they do is shoot, cuss and fuss. My nerves are already bad. Heard of suitcase city, but pray to GOD I never have to stay there. I can't handle this. lol

DB,

35 years ago all of Ybor was safe and pretty.

Developers came in - lots of bars - raised the rents

and ran all of the artist out because they could no longer afford the rent.

Ybor is Floridas version of the "party" areas of New Orleans.

Ybor is WORSE than suit case city.

Ybor is about even with Sulphur Springs.

When you hear the shots fired - hit the deck and sleep in the back room if there is one.

I am from NO so I know what you mean. Now you know why I am in a hurry to get the heck out of here. Well hopefully I will receive my letter tomorrow and funds soon after, and then I am packing me and my hubby up and heading for the hills. I glad you know where I am mentally.

• HadIt.com Elder

I am from NO so I know what you mean. Now you know why I am in a hurry to get the heck out of here. Well hopefully I will receive my letter tomorrow and funds soon after, and then I am packing me and my hubby up and heading for the hills. I glad you know where I am mentally.

I hope the long wait will soon be over for you, 'BD Webb', and you can get on with your life and dreams.

Warm regards,

C.Bob

See what I mean? It's so much love and caring here. Thanks so much Commander Bob

I hope the long wait will soon be over for you, 'BD Webb', and you can get on with your life and dreams.

Warm regards,

C.Bob