VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hello Everyone!

Rate this question

Money Mike

Question

Hey everyone, i know this is supposed to be for veteran's only, but i will be soon :biggrin: !!! Just 4 more months. Which means i have very little time left to get my claims together. if anyone can help, with advise and stuff that you learned along the way, i would greatly appreciate it. Or if anyone has a guess at how much disabillity i will be looking at, that would be cool. the following is a list of everything that i can think of that is wrong with me.

Gout in 2 toes,

stress fractures in shins,

posterior femoral syndrome in both knees,

minor acl tear in left and bone spur.

3 pylonidal cysectomys,

severe(i think) IBS,

Bronchitis twice annually,

tennis elbow on both,

and Cluster Headaches.

I also have some things that are not diagnosed, but are wrong with me.... how do i get a diagnosis to get disabillity for;

pain in both wrists from motorcycle accident, nothing visible in x-rays or bone scan.

and sharp pain on the right side of my neck and in my chest once in a while.

Thanks again for any help or advice you may have.

Mike

SPC, USA

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Welcome, Mike,

You asked "how do i get a diagnosis to get disabillity for; pain in both wrists from motorcycle accident, nothing visible in x-rays or bone scan. and sharp pain on the right side of my neck and in my chest once in a while".

I would suggest seeing a doctor before you leave the service and get these conditions documented in your service records. Then, when processing out, make sure they are noted in your exit physical. That would help.

Also, try to get a complete copy of your service medical records before you leave active duty. You may never get a chance to see them after you are discharged.

Good luck!

Welcome Mike!

Besides making sure all afflictions are noted by medical personnel and getting copies prior to separation, be sure to note all of the above on your separation physical paperwork .

Many of us were so excited to be getting out that we may not have been as meticulous as is beneficial on the separation physical.

Edited by Notorious Kelly

• HadIt.com Elder

Get your Cervical spine checked out. The wrists may be a symptom of Carpal Tunnel from a Neck Injury as well as the neck pain.

This is only a speculative guess but cover all bases.

J