• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    CoolHandDevil505

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Roger That Gastone Will do ASAP. Thanks
    • Load, your at 90%, is your Direct Deposit account set up to Txt/Email you in real-time, regarding all Financial Transactions? Prior to 01/03/2016, I would have agreed with Buck, regarding E-Ben being less than accurate as to Future Completion Dates. I've had (2) Awards in 16, E-Ben posted updates at Least (2) weeks before the Retro Hit. In years past, Retro Hit about a min of 3 weeks before your Decision Letter Arrived, sometime after that, E-Ben was updated to reflect your New Award Info. It definitely appears to me, somebody at E-Ben finally got their Sierra, Hotel, India, Tango together. Semper Fi
    • Thank you for responding.

All of the original claims were denied of “The evidence does not show a current diagnosed disability” with the exception of the chronic sinusitis, which stated there was no event in service. He claimed no problems even though over 100 pages of civilian medical records for treatments showed otherwise.

In May of 2012 I sent back the following letter:
        Notice of Disagreement (NOD)
      Dear Sir/Madame: I am in receipt of your letter of 11 April 2012. In that letter you have denied my application for a disability
      rating I claimed 16 AUG 2011.

Please accept this letter as my Notice of Disagreement (NOD) with your decision.

My reason for this NOD is an incomplete CP exam was performed along with the examiner not reviewing multiple current civilian medical records and diagnoses.

I request a Decision Review Officer Process (DRO) appeal and I request a personal hearing.

I never did get a personal hearing but it turns out they did send a packet in Dec 2012/Jan2013.  I did not remember this until I went through my files. Sorry about that  - I really didn't think I had received back anything.  Dangit - It really gets frustrating when you can't recall a lot of things.  This head injury really screwed up my life!

It turns out they did send me a request additional data and I sent in a Statement in Support of Claim.  I also did find a copy of the VA Form 9 requesting a hearing but it was only to appeal two of the original issues, and out of that the TBI was eventually rated. 

I don't recall getting a docket number.

SO - false alarm.  Again, my apologies for not recalling any of this.  The only thing I need to worry about is having my existing ratings reversed, which I hope is safe because of all the documentation, including VA doctor letters.  If anything, the TBI residue is more severe than what they rated and only gets worse every year.

• Just did a quick read, did you say anything about your Direct Deposit Account getting Retro Deposit yet? 01/03/16, went on my E-Ben site for my yearly 100% IU T & P Confirmation Letter, to file for the yrly MI DAV Property Tax Exemption. Much to my surprise, the Confirmation page now showed I was 100% Scheduler T & P and receiving $354?.00 per mos instead of the $31??.00 that was actually deposited 01/01/16. The Retro from the 12/15/15 Quality Control Award, hit my bank account about 2 weeks later. If E-Ben now shows your at 100%, don't sweat the Development Letter Deal, just be sure your Direct Deposit Account is set to Txt/Email you in real-time regarding all Financial Transactions. Swmper Fi
    • Buck, Pun intended, Quit Dicking around. Send the Secure Msgs requesting the ED DBQ to your PCP, Urologist and MH Clinician. Remember to give a Reader's Digest version of your ED Symptom Timeline. You Officially file a request for their assistance on your MHV Secure Msg, the Request is Noted in your VMC Med Record within a couple days, as is their response to your Msg. After you get the response, attach a copy to your ED FDC and hit the Submit Button. With your ED Issues discussion being in your respective VMC Clinician's Treatment Notes &/or the DBQs, an ED C & P should be unnecessary. The SMC K Award would be added to your 100% Comp + SMC S (1) for a total of about $3545.00 per mos (Vet w/Wife). Semper Fi

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aleander

Dsm-Iv Diagnosis

4 posts in this topic

What does this mean? Could anyone help me out I'm new to Had it.............

DSM-IV DIAGNOSIS

Axis 1: *ptsd rel to Iraq Deployment

Axis 11: Deferred

Axis 111: Description Low Back Pain (ICD-9-CM 724.2

Axis IV: Relations, Physical,Social,Marital,parenting,family

Axis V: Global Assessment of Functioning (GAF): 55

It certainly supports a PTSD claim.

Did you have any back injuries or problems noted in your SMRs?

Berta is right,it supports a PTSD claim, but need more information

Borrowed from elsewhere.

"What does the Axis mean on my C&P report?

The AXIS I through AXIS V are your evaluation.

The most important is AXIS I being the diagnosis, or what was found wrong,

and AXIS V is the prognosis, or how it looks for future progress.

Also you will find it says, "Competent for VA purposes," don't worry about that it's a good thing. It just means that you don't need to be locked up against your will, or "committed" as the doctors prefer saying.

AXIS 1: MAJOR PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESSES, INCLUDING SUBSTANCE ABUSE.

AXIS 2: PERSONALITY DISORDERS/FEATURES

AXIS 3: PHYSICAL PROBLEMS (MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS-AS OPPOSED TO A PSYCH DIAGNOSIS)

AXIS 4: PSYCHOSOCIAL STRESSORS (homeless, unemployment, marital conflict, etc.)

AXIS 5: GLOBAL ASSESSMENT of FUNCTIONING SCALE,

expressed as: none, mild, moderate, severe and then it'll have numbers listed to represent, eye movement, or non-eye contact, tearful, fearful, and these kinds of assessments."