• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    kenvan19

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • just goes to show Bash is just what I told you he is old at the VA and never believe everything you read on here because they are his friends. Too expensive and not a expert witness but people choose to use him from what they here. Don't know what type of IMO YOU NEED but I have a great one for TDIU,OR UNEMPLOYABLE AND ITS JUST $500.00 . Never pay for services you have not gotten yet. Pay when he through jmho. RU
    • @buck52 Awesome link! I'll keep that case file stored so I can reference it since its pretty similar to my own. @john999 Oddly enough a friend of mine went in for the same procedure around the same time and has pretty much the same issues now. Sadly, she was also forced to break a profile and fell off a climbing wall and is now undergoing a med board for that but I'm going to forward buck52's information to her as well. Appreciate the support!
    • you have to get a letter in the mail  explaining this? are you sure it said ''severance''  or proposal to reduce ? if they a reason? &  :source , post here on hadit.
    • Well nothing has changed for as my tdiu I have calmed down dramatically I was one mad camper a month or so ago I had to do some soul searching I think committing myself that day saved my life note for all LIQOUR and anti psychotics do not mix well your mind will go to a very dark place when you are all alone well let's fast forward they put me back on prazosin and depekote for mood stabilization and nightmares well my violent side has been suppressed but my nightmares have reached an all time high a mix of just down right weird dreams then on the OTHERSIDE death and violence have returned in my dreams I swear before they messed with my benefits my bad dreams was coming to a end also I have been having hallucinations when I wake up my little spider friend going crazy on the ceiling but my real lesson from my situation violence is not the answer hurting innocent people is wrong just because things are not going my way low key I'm just happy to be alive and not in jail if y'all only knew how many people that I tried to hurt that upsetted me I was lucky that every attempt that I made was some how stopped by the forces that be either I couldn't find my target or I got arrested before I can even get to my location isolation is not an option for me many won't understand what I'm saying but some how some where humankind has made me come to the conclusion that we can never exist together on an every day basis I have no desire to interact with people I just want to be left alone the beginning of this month I started getting mad all over again without drinking LIQOUR that day I heated up my lighter and proceeded to burn my arm watching my arm shake from being burned until the lighter kooled off I can't lie it calmed me down till today so all I can say is my mind is playing tricks on me because of this situation also my appetite is gone I swear I'm tired of being hungry feeling my stomach growl knowing the food in my fridge is limited and not to many options to pick from many time I just choose not to eat haaaaaaaaa no fishing to ease my mind my car sits on empty no gas no money but it's my own problems I'm just here to vent ooooh well back to sleep it's almost guaranteed that my dream I dream will be extremely stupid emotional are deadly for me I'm just hoping my situation is fixed pretty soon or they let me know if they gonna reinstate my tdiu ooooh well one meal a day keeps diabetes away yes one less pill I have to take I have lost thirty pounds since my situation till later my good buddies
    • At the top it states he reviewed my C-file and medical records. is that not sufficient, also the event is well documented already SC for other issues related to same event

Fire Courage

Award Letter Time Frame

3 posts in this topic

Just wondering how long does it normally take for the award letter to be mailed. I received my award last week and the VARO is less than 5 miles away from my home.

Most importantly, I have received the funds but I still want to see the basis for their decision.

Can I get a copy if I just go to the VARO?

If the RO is that close, going might produce results. Others here said they have asked for it to be faxed to them.

The last award I had was earlier this year. I saw the deposit one day and got the award letter in the mail the next day.

Congrats on your win!

Sort of related-- A.O. based presumptive claims & Nehmer ruling VA letter

What the heck is " receipt of information confirming entitlement"?

Excerpts

All VA Regional Offices Training Letter 10-04 June 14, 2010

The timing of payments is governed by court order. Payment is required to be

received within twenty-one days of receipt of information confirming entitlement (the

twenty-one day period begins once the whereabouts of a class member is

known).

Page 11, right column

Section - Payment of Compensation/Priority of Adjudication

Full pdf file copy of VA letter attached

Just wondering how long does it normally take for the award letter to be mailed. I received my award last week and the VARO is less than 5 miles away from my home.

Most importantly, I have received the funds but I still want to see the basis for their decision.

Can I get a copy if I just go to the VARO?

VAOIG-10-00045-207.pdf