VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Training And Fast Letter Forum Thread

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Just a Reminder to those visiting this forum...

Whenever the words "Work in Progress" is in the heading of the topic, it means the pdf file has not yet been completed. When Tbird and I have the time we will eventually get them completed. Unfortunately it takes a little balancing to each have free time at the same time.

In the meantime, if you need to access any of the Work in Progress topics, all are listed at my topic on VBN. Check the original post of that topic to find the REPLY number along with the page if after Page 1.

http://vets.yuku.com/topic/48610

fanaticbooks

edit: forgot....The 10-04 Nehmer REVISED September is NOT on this topic but can be found in the same VBN forum as the topic. Just check the VBN VA Policies & Procedures Forum.

sorry about that. (edited Feb. 18, 2011)

Edited by fanaticbooks

• 3 months later...
  • HadIt.com Elder

Just to let anyone interested know...

I have added some Fast Letters and a VHA Directive to the VBN Training Letter topic. I have not added to here yet.

That is going to be my next project. I hope to get all the Work in Progress with the documents as well as add in the new.

Here is a list of added info on VBN:

TL 10-04 Revised Nehmer

FL 11-15

Handling Disagreements withFinal Decisions by the Board of Veterans' Appeals

FL 11-13

Medical Foster Home(MFH) Program

FL 11-11

Overview of Changes Made byPublic Law 111-275, the Veterans' Benefits Act of 2010.

VHA Directive 2008-005

Certification Of Clinicians Performing Compensation And Pension Examinations

Edited by fanaticbooks

• HadIt.com Elder

Just to let anyone interested know...

I have added some Fast Letters and a VHA Directive to the VBN Training Letter topic. I have not added to here yet.

That is going to be my next project. I hope to get all the Work in Progress with the documents as well as add in the new.

Here is a list of added info on VBN:

TL 10-04 Revised Nehmer

FL 11-15

Handling Disagreements withFinal Decisions by the Board of Veterans' Appeals

FL 11-13

Medical Foster Home(MFH) Program

FL 11-11

Overview of Changes Made byPublic Law 111-275, the Veterans' Benefits Act of 2010.

VHA Directive 2008-005

Certification Of Clinicians Performing Compensation And Pension Examinations

Thanks 'fanaticbooks'. I salute your dedication. And to all those who contribute to this ongoing effort.

Edited by Commander Bob

• HadIt.com Elder

Tbird and I are working on this forum. As of now ALL letters/directives/whatevers are ACTIVE. In other words, The Work in Progress is no longer needed for these since they are done.

We still need to update this Index topic which we will be doing shortly. No time today to complete.

Please look over the forum letters to find your relevant letter.

Will mention in here, when the Index is updated.

:)

fb

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use