VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Training And Fast Letter Forum Thread

• HadIt.com Elder

Unfortunately, I don't have a "current" source for fast letters. I have to rely on searching the Internet, the Texas State, and MAINLY others who bring a letter to my attention.

Anybody having any ideas for a better way of gathering would be a help.

I basically, "wing" it. lol

Thanks to you, Wings, I put a lot on via the Texas State. Found another on that list to put on but no real additions have been added to their list. Didn't have Fl 11-23, but have made note of it.

Will be working on adding to this forum and VBN probably first of next year.

fanaticbooks

x

x

x

At one time, I recall the VA would issue "fast letters" after the General Counsel issued a Precedent Opinion http://www.va.gov/ogc/precedentopinions.asp

I don't have a ready source either ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I have added a few topics to the VBN site. However, still can't connect in here. Just to make it easier for you, here is a link to that site. I am also listing the new items, some of which already have a link on this topic from others.

Stay tuned, this program will return shortly. lol

VA Training and Fast Letters - Any others to add? in VA Policies and Procedures Forum

VHA Directive 2011-013 GUIDE DOGS ANDSERVICE DOGS ON VETERANS HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (VHA) PROPERTY (March 10, 2011)– REPLY #134, PAGE 7

VHA Directive 2008-039 HEALTHBENEFIT APPEALS PROCESSING (July 31, 2008) – REPLY #133, PAGE 7

FL 11-23 Telemental Health Disability Examinations Sufficientfor Rating Purposes (September 9, 2011) – REPLY #135, PAGE 7

TL 11-03 REVISED Processing DisabilityClaims Based on Exposure to Contaminated Drinking Water at Camp Lejeune(November 29, 2011) – REPLY #136, PAGE 7 - (NOTE: FL 11-03 is the original of this. It can be found at REPLY 108, Page 6. Am keeping the letters as they aresince that is how the government wrote them.)

Will eventually get everything up to speed in here. It's just a matter of making connections. sorry about that.

fanaticbooks

Edited by fanaticbooks

• HadIt.com Elder

Have also added to the VBN Site TEGL 10-09

TEGL 10-09 Implementing Priority of Service forVeterans and Eligible Spouses in all qualified Job Training Programs Funded inwhole or in part by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) – U.S. Department ofLabor – (November 10, 2009) -

Click on link in reply just before this one to go to the VBN site.

As I have said, these eventually will be input on this Forum, just need to mesh with Tbird and we both are not there yet. Will mention in here when everything is in place.

Have a Great day.

fanaticbooks

• 3 weeks later...
  • HadIt.com Elder

Thanks to Berta posting in the New OEF/OIF Forum, Fast Letter 11-35 surfaced.

I have copied and will eventually post in here when TBird and I get together.

In the meantime, the letter can be found in the new forum (or on VBN).

FL 11-35 Special Monthly Compensation (SMC) at the New (T) Rate for Residuals of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) (December 5, 2011)

Again, thanks Berta. Let me know if you find any others I don't have posted.

fanaticbooks.

• 1 month later...

Fantastic- I dont see FL 11-037 here- maybe I missed it-

http://www.scribd.com/doc/76091930/FL11-037-Fiduciary-Fast-Letter

It is a very important Fast Letter regarding how VA and vet reps are supposed to handle proposed ficuciarys.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use