• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Thomas Davis

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • http://www.blogtalkradio.com/haditcom/2016/07/30/gary-the-bee-man   This was a good show.  BTR finally is back up.   J
    • Yes appeal is at intake center at bva.  But have not received a docket number yet.here is a copy of c-file denial.  We have not talked to Vso yet.  And the reason is the new claim says a development letter has been sent but of course again it has not arrived yet.  The claim originated June 30 and is in gathering evidence.  We don't have any new evidence relating to kidney disease connected to his heart disease.  He has had diabetes since 1999.  He was diagnosised with kidney disease in 2011.  And ihd in 2013, when they  had to replace his arotic valve.  Now I have no idea what is going on.  On the new claim on ebennies in a little box.  It ask if we want them to go ahead and decide the claim to check the box.  My other question he did not put in for p and t,. But if you notice on one of the dbq our doc said in his opinion he is not able to work.  And these are diseases that are going to get worse and contribute to his death.  So will they grant p and t.  Even if he did not file for it.  I think they want to say it is related to his heart,. But afraid they will say related to valve problem and deny it again.  So if we say yes decide it. Then that kills the appeal.  I'm I right on that?  Any ideas are appreciated.
    • Getting ready to file a new claim for Agent Orange symptoms for my Vietnam Vet brother who was on the ground as USMC rifleman for 9 months, until he was WIA by a grenade booby trap.   He was found to have hypertension and his USMC ENTRY physical showed him ineligible to serve -- then they gave him 3 more blood pressure tests and someone scratched threw the 'hypertension' and said ELIGIBLE to serve.   His USMC exit physical after recovering from his wounds in 1970 also showed hypertension.   In 2008, a physical showed hypertension, along with abnormal EKG with doctor's notes indicating cardio infarction and possible A-fib.  I just had a private doctor give him a physical last week and he's diagnosed again with hypertension, and EKG abnormalities, with a referral to a cardiologist.   I am still waiting for a copy of his C&P physical exam from April.   Is this enough to claim IHD?   There is no time limit (from date of discharge) to file for IHD from Agent Orange right ?  Also awaiting blood work / diabetes screening and Diabetes Type II claim may be in order as well.  Any suggestions / guidance is greatly appreciated.   
    • Wow this s been a long long month still no change in my tdiu still in preparation for decision I hope they fix this haaaaaaaaaa I have lost about thirty ponds stressing it's good for my lab work but know kinda bad for me but on a brighter note the catfish action is on fire last year they was going crazy for chicken liver but this year it appears shrimp is the hot ticket this year yup I'm going in the morning fishing all I will have until the evening is water nothing more as my stomach growl I will be patiently waiting for my next catfish to bite if I get my five fish maximum I will be going moooooonday hey I'm not really as angry as I was they added depekote and prazosin all over again I get jittery around to much action but I avoid violence by any means I don't even acknowledge it any more isolation has been my saving grace in all this if I had to deal with people on a every day basis I think I would crack under pressure and have a melt down I swear fishing is the only thing that get me out into society I can't lie I get angry when people bring they dog and let they dog run around without them holding the leash now that really ruffle my feathers so I have at least ten years of isolation under my belt I will never return to society if I'm lucky I enjoy just staying out of the way not bothering nobody I see a new psychiatrist someone put in a console are whatever I gotta go through some assessment test or something but ooooh well thank y'all for having me in y'all would and please please please stay away from airplanes drive gooooodnight and may God bless us all 😁😁😁
    • Tinnitus can be aggravated by pain med (NSAIDs) and high blood pressure I believe.

LarryJ

How To Fast-Track Any Va Claim..........especially Ptsd

19 posts in this topic

Get ALL your ducks in a row.

Get set up with the VA Medical Center, get your VA ID card (fill out form 10-10EZ). See your Primary Care Physician and tell them of the problems that you are having and get set up for treatment for these problems. In other words, establish a record of treatment. And get copies of this treatment. Especially important if you are being treated for PTSD at your local VA facility, you MUST get VA diagnosis for your PTSD.

Get all your Service Medical Records and get your service records showing where you were (especially pertinent to PTSD and Agent Orange). IF any of your service records show any treatment or any indication leading to the reason for your claim, get it copied to send (never, ever send originals).

Get any of your private medical treatment records if they pertain to your claim and will assist in the awarding thereof.

Get VA Form 21-526EZ (download it from the VA.gov website). Read it throughly and COMPLETELY before filling out any of the little blanks. Then, when you KNOW that you understand what they want and what you have and that you have all the info that they want.........FILL IT OUT and SEND IT IN!

You will have turned in a FULLY DEVELOPED CLAIM and it will be fast tracked.

I just had one of my veterans that was awarded 70% PTSD within 29 days.

www.vba.va.gov/pubs/forms/VBA-21-526EZ-ARE.pdf

Larry,

GREAT JOB !

Great info, Larry.

Best thing is to give it All to them up front.

Great advice! :smile:

Get ALL your ducks in a row.

Get set up with the VA Medical Center, get your VA ID card (fill out form 10-10EZ). See your Primary Care Physician and tell them of the problems that you are having and get set up for treatment for these problems. In other words, establish a record of treatment. And get copies of this treatment. Especially important if you are being treated for PTSD at your local VA facility, you MUST get VA diagnosis for your PTSD.

Get all your Service Medical Records and get your service records showing where you were (especially pertinent to PTSD and Agent Orange). IF any of your service records show any treatment or any indication leading to the reason for your claim, get it copied to send (never, ever send originals).

Get any of your private medical treatment records if they pertain to your claim and will assist in the awarding thereof.

Get VA Form 21-526EZ (download it from the VA.gov website). Read it throughly and COMPLETELY before filling out any of the little blanks. Then, when you KNOW that you understand what they want and what you have and that you have all the info that they want.........FILL IT OUT and SEND IT IN!

You will have turned in a FULLY DEVELOPED CLAIM and it will be fast tracked.

I just had one of my veterans that was awarded 70% PTSD within 29 days.

www.vba.va.gov/pubs/forms/VBA-21-526EZ-ARE.pdf

*GREAT* advice....thats what i did w/ mine and it was approved extremely quick. TDIU - not so much. been at the rating board since 27 oct and they just put hands on it this past tues. oh well, still quick by VA standards ;)

Right on brother larryJ, you are absolutely 100% correct. I received a great deal of help from our Brother and Sister Veterans' on this site, without that help I wonder where the claim would be, somewhere in space perhaps.

As usual, you are right on with you're advice, Larry. Although I didn't join til 2009, I've been reading Hadit since early 2006. With the information gleaned from this site, I filed my first claim Dec 6,2006. Ducks in a row and solid evidence have brought me to 100% P&T in 4 years. I think though that the best piece of advice I got from hadit is; "YOU ARE YOU'RE OWN BEST ADVOCATE".