VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Received Decision

Rate this topic

pearl

Hi everyone

I received my decision today on the appeal of carpal tunnel syndrome and hypertensive heart disease. I was granted ten percent on the carpal tunnel and thirty percent on the HHD. I am already 100% IU perm and total so this just gives me some retro back to 2001. Thanks for all the great advice this site offers. I am finally done with the VA, and I'm sure they are glad of that, I know I am. I hope that all your claims work out the way you want and need them to.

Pearl

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Pearl:

Not only have you gotten help from Hadit you have been a lot of help to others at this Board. It sounds like you are satisfied with the results so no advice justified but please stick around and help other Vets.

Best Regards,

Pete

Pearl,

So very happy for you. I know how excited you are because my husband got his decision a couple of weeks ago and we are also now through with the VA.

After so many years of fighting, it really feels good to sit back and just know that it is over.

Good luck and hope things go well for you.

mssoup1

Pearl- this is wonderful news!

Is the retro based on SMC "K" award?

Like someone said, it is always a pleasure to see you on the board-

you are quite an asset to hadit and proof that it pays to ask for the rating that you derserve-

mssoup -I sure hope you too stick around with us- both of you by sharing, have helped others and given many hope here.

Berta