vlb-hadit-discount

vlb-all-products

vlb-c-file-manual

Franks

How Much Longer After My C&p Exam?

10 posts in this topic

How long after my C&P exam (June 6,7) will I have to wait longer to be rated and compensated? The exams are for my remands, not my granted claim, which was granted on Feb 8, 2011. Thanks

I have been told about 60-180 days. I have read different post. Some get in a month and others have been waiting longer then 180days. Bottom line who knows, but your close to the finish line! I just had my c&p may 9th. I am obviously still waiting. We are almost there! Hope your c&p goes well and you get it rated sooner rather then later.

My C&P was in Nov 2010, went to rating board Dec 2010, still waiting 31 May 2011. Hope to hear something by 2012!

It depends on how busy the RO is, and as for a rating & compensation, it will depend on what the C&P shows and how the rater interprets it. Since they're remands, the RO will make a decision, which you'll get a copy of and then it'll go back to the BVA and they'll get to it when they get to it, altho it's supposed to be expedited. Not to dampen your party but it could take 3-5 yrs, or even more. Best view would be 6-9 months, after the C&P exam, but I think that's highly unlikely. jmo

pr

How long after my C&P exam (June 6,7) will I have to wait longer to be rated and compensated? The exams are for my remands, not my granted claim, which was granted on Feb 8, 2011. Thanks

I have had three C&Ps since Oct 2010. One a General physical and a re-evaluation of PTSD in Oct 2010. In late March or early April 2011, I had another C&P for Parkinson's. I check ebenefits once a week, and it has always been the same "developmental". It is very frustrating sometimes, but then I'm very thankful that I do have the love and support of my family. I honestly do not understand how some Veterans hold on waiting for the VA to settle their claims. I pray each night for them.

Papa

Yes, I can understand the remands taking 3 to 10 months or longer, hopefully not that long cross my fingers. But, I have been granted a claim that I have been fighting for, for 8 years now. I think it borders on criminality to have to wait until my remands are complete, which can take years to complete. This is what pisses me off the most. It really does to my core.