VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Much Longer After My C&p Exam?

Rate this question

Franks

Question

How long after my C&P exam (June 6,7) will I have to wait longer to be rated and compensated? The exams are for my remands, not my granted claim, which was granted on Feb 8, 2011. Thanks

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I took my final C&P October 28th 2010, has been at the rating board since November 19th 2010 and still at the rating board as of June 2nd 2011... Don't call the 800 number, there is nothing but mindless zombies working there.

I am going through this now. its taken alott longer in the past then it has since I switched My Claims over the the DAV - disabiled american veterans. This Orginization in which I am a Life member seems to be the way to Go. they get things done for me.I could not be happier , I handled my own stuff for years and got nowhere fast. Now the stress is gone and I have been treated fairly-the way it should be. I don't know if everyplace is the same, but a veteran should consider the DAV as the persons on their side in the claims process. I am not gaurantee ing- this ,for all vets but it has been a really good move for me.

Truth is you will probaly die before the finish you claim.... at least it seems that way.... anyway I had my C&P like 6 or 7 months ago and I have been in with the rating bord since march 20 and still nothing........