VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Medical--- Ssd Medical

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

The VA bills my private insurance for everything even though I have been P&T for almost ten years now. That is a slap in the face. I resent it. I vote for a VA/medicare card. The VA hospital should be for homeless and bedridden vets.

90% of VA employees should probably be fired since they duplicate what could be provided better by doctors who accept medicare or champVA. No matter what happens vets will be cheated in some way.

John,

I agree but think the VA hospitals should be eliminated.

Veterans have to cross some states for care, passing scores of medical facilities and inflicting additional hardship.

I and others have skipped care due to the distance and multiple trips needed to get anything done.

I find VA Community Clinics i.e. Butte to be full and not accepting additional patients, so you have to drive to Helena anyway.

For vets who can't go to the VA clinic in their community, it might as well not exist.

• HadIt.com Elder

Medicare part A is automatic with SSDI, unless you specifically opt out. Not something you really want to do!

Social security has sent me an automatic enrollment into their program. They say it is madatory for those who receive SSDI.

My Question is who becomes primary provider and who pays what. I'm currently holding a 70% SC Paying 100% IU.

Any input would be greatly apreciated .

LOVE AND RESPECT

BANDIDO BILL