VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Appeals Decisions 38 Cfr 4.114

Rate this question

JT24usn

Question

Trying to find appeals decisions for 38 cfr 4.114. Combining 7328 20 percent and 7318 10 percent. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Asking for 40% overall evaluation for the two.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

when I was sick on active duty from chemicals, I was screaming in pain with massive swelling, and lost my jobs (2 different jobs due to illnesses. yet the DRO hearing guy said there was no evidence of depression... I was like wtf??? me, screaming and crying in pain, and not just one time there happened to me for many months... and the nurses and doctors that treated me at the base clinic and also spent time at the base hospital (in fact I was also hositalized 2x as a in patient..) and yet the dro telling me there is no evidence of depression.. then I have been under doctors care for 20 years due to illnesses (on narcotics for chronic pain 20 years) and have been going to mental health all this time too not to mention 6 months in the hospital on 2008. Then to top it off it's terminal, and if I get one more infection, they will remove my pancreas, yet again, the told me no evidence....

I can see flat out the VA claims people are either blind, stupid, liars, or all the above...

Edited by retiredat44

• HadIt.com Elder

Retired

The VA does screen for depression on occasion. Why don't you google depresssion and study the symptoms so you can recognize what they are besides being suicidal. There are subtle symptoms of depression. Your nurse or PCP may be too dumb to recognize them.