VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tsgli Processing

Rate this topic

USNDW

Can anyone point me in the right direction in 2010 I went in for a elective jaw surgery . after the surgery was done something happened they say I woke up and and started banging my head on the operating table at which point I flat lined for 10minutes 47 which resulted in be being diagnosed with anoxic hypoxic and traumatic brain injury my wife and daughter had to take care of me completely and my tsgli claim was denied can anyone tell me what to do in this situation because they said it was not a traumatic event .

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/28/2011 at 6:19 PM, USNDW said:

BOOYAH!

Full payment of SGLI benefits in the bank. Unfreakin believable. To think, 2 years ago, I did not even know there was such a thing as TSGLI and now big payments.

Obviously I would rather be healthy but this is an awesome benefit. If anyone you know suffered a traumatic injury, a car accident, falling off a roof, or obviously if injured in combat, have them file a TSGLI claim. It is not difficult and all the info is available on the VA website.

How long did it take for them to deposit the money into your account after approval? 

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use