VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hosptial Stay

Rate this question

basham

Question

I was in the VA hospital for 6 moths in 2009-2010 is there a claim or form i can get some type of pay. I heard that you are suppose to get 100% disability while you are there. Please help me to find out is there paperwork or what. 3 months out the time there was know claim and 3 months claim was in. Thank you, also do i have a limit with how many questions i have posted?

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I was in the VA hospital for 6 moths in 2009-2010 is there a claim or form i can get some type of pay.

I heard that you are suppose to get 100% disability while you are there.

Please help me to find out is there paperwork or what.

3 months out the time there was know claim and 3 months claim was in.

Thank you, also do i have a limit with how many questions i have posted?

What are you SC'd for ?

What were you in the hospital for 6 months for ?

NO - you do not have a limit with how many questions you can post.

• HadIt.com Elder

If it has anything to do with your service connection you are entitled to at least 100% while in Hospital and it could also continue for recuperation. Like most things you are entitled to from VA you have to ask them they don't just give it to you.

What are you SC'd for ?

What were you in the hospital for 6 months for ?

NO - you do not have a limit with how many questions you can post.

I was in the hospital schizoaffective disorder,ptsd, major depreeive, agoraphobia, anxiety disorder-...my sc is scizaffective disorder 50% tinnitus...Tank you

Was there a break in between the 6 months stay in the hospital? They will try and exclude you for some of the time...I know a vet who was in for almost 2 months and they only paid him for 1 month. Regs state past 21 days in a month it starts...continuous...Do you use a VSO to help with your claims?

Pete is so right. If you are entitled to a loaf of bread from the VA, expect them to offer you a "piece of toast" or maybe just a few bread crumbs, and if you dont appeal for the rest of the loaf, that is what you will get.

Pete is so right. If you are entitled to a loaf of bread from the VA, expect them to offer you a "piece of toast" or maybe just a few bread crumbs, and if you dont appeal for the rest of the loaf, that is what you will get.

very funny....thank you