VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Fdc

Rate this question

JT24usn

Question

Filed a FDC claim for:

Anxiety/depression secondary to sc conditions ( on citalopeam)

Blood disorder unknown origin ( to include iron overload) undiagnosed illness

Anemia ( hemoglobin 12/13 and hematocrit 36

Chronic fatigue due to gulf war.

Going through cleveland RO. Will see if FDC will pay off. All evidence was submitted up front.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

On 2/24/2012 at 6:34 PM, JT24usn said:

FDC can be new secondary reopen ( tough one) and increase. You can also do it for pension. The catch is everything must be submitted up front. You can't have a claim already running either. Worst theyll do is tell you you are out of the program, but by signing certificate DTA is met ( meaning even if inel you still either get an exam or rtr). IBS is oresumptive and sounds like gulf war is conceded. Sounds like by doing FDC you will get a letter stating you are excluded because of a claim going, but should get the exam at the same time. That is your call. Again, recap:

Can't file FDC with claim already going ( will receive a letter saying you are excluded) again claim will still move forward but defeats the purpose of FDC.

All evidence must be submitted up front with 526ez.

Do NOT submit abything else afte FDC claim is

in. You will be excluded (kinda defeats the purpose of FDC). But will get a letter telling you that you're excluded. See the link at the beginning if this chain

IMHO. It works. Just have to have your ducks in a row before submitting. Yes you lose effective date, but some have been waiting almost a year and mine is in decision in less then four MOS. JMHO. It is your call.

Can't file FDC on IBS/RED Skin Syndrome/MDD???  even if....Ptsd claim was denied  &  the " up to 1 yr " NOD is in effect? Any suggestions would highly appreciated!
BTW. I faxed the FOIA req. letter for C-file couple months ago and my end date is at the end of JUNE this yr. And I still havent heard back yet from the RO. hmmmmmmmm. THIS SUCKS!!!
And I finally got my records from St. Louis and some stuff wasn't there (in regards to PTSD).

PTSD.JPG

Filed a FDC claim for:

Anxiety/depression secondary to sc conditions ( on citalopeam)

Blood disorder unknown origin ( to include iron overload) undiagnosed illness

Anemia ( hemoglobin 12/13 and hematocrit 36

Chronic fatigue due to gulf war.

Going through cleveland RO. Will see if FDC will pay off. All evidence was submitted up front.

What the heck is a FDC claim ?

So C&P scheduled for the third. Got a fibromyalgia exam; Gulf war, and mental exam. Any tips on preparing? So far have read the exam worksheets. Rating schedulers and Mercia manual. Anything else? Thanks!