VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nvlsp Common Va Errors For Increase

Love this thread and will re- read it. Question I was given zero percent for a post appendectomy scar but not for the two scars on my head from a dermatology procedure. should i submit a claim for that with an effective date of my intial award in 2007?

This info will help a lot of the veterans that have disability that is not visual or the younger veterans at there C&P

I believe some VA C&P Dr's Go by as to how the Veteran appearance looks, they don't consider the physiological effects on the veteran or how their disability effected his/her life.

I have often wondered if some of the C&P VA Dr's have something going on( on the side) with the RO's to be compensated for unfavorable exams? although they make 6 figure incomes.

I will gaurantee you this, they do commuicate constantly because a CP examiner told me so.

Now you see the importance of diagnostic codes, and how they can be used to screw you out of compensation?

It works like a diagnostic code on a car, if the cars computer spit out the WRONG diagnostic code, with possible remedies, theres no way a car could ever be repaired.

Edited by 63SIERRA

Bronco

That is a good post. This is part of VA's "go directly to jail, don't pass go" philosophy and tactics that are really kept secret from most vets. This is why I hired a NVLSP qualified lawyer for my CUE because I suspected there was much I did not know about VA "Dark Energy". All this secret crap is used to top "benefit of doubt" and keep VBA in an adversarial relationship with vets.

This is the reason when you get your denials, they say very, very, little, they dont want to quote a regulation they know they have violated.

Indy. Yes, send it to the VA. You do not need VSO approval to submit evidence. Half the time, the VSO you started with will be long gone by the time your claim is complete. If you have a lawyer, however, I would make sure he knew when/what evidence you submit, or even submit it through him. Remember, your lawyer has a dog in the fight and he wants you to win.

I like this, everyone should read this. In fact, in my case; (where I will not mention what VSO) sent me a paper form asking for a private money gift after my rating and they did not represent me properly or present my medical records or submit to the VA hardly anything I sent them and I got a very, very low rating. I have had to figure out everything on my own since and will ONLY get an accredited attorney. Without any doubt they were sidelining with the VA against me, I am positive and have no idea why. I am disgusted, treated like I wanted some handout, no consideration of all my medical problems (stuck at home in pain living with parent, in bed most days all day) or what went through in service and combat. I would have never known, you sacrifice your health and potentially give your life for your country and get a whole bunch of injuries and even the VSO's are against you. Someone may look down at this, it's the truth in my case and I am not saying all are like this, the have-and-have-not rule seems to always apply though regardless of your disabilities no matter at the VA hospital or otherwise giving appreciation for what you sacrificed of your health/body(period)

Has anyone applied the information from NVLSP (National Veterans Legal Service Program) and won a decision? I'm not sure if i really need to hire an attorney or just apply, say, trying for an increase for PTSD/MDD and applying section 4.7 of the 38 CFR. I have some symptoms for higher increase but was not granted that higher percentage. I have A but not B,C,D.E and F

would it be best for me to send a NOD requesting a higher percentage based off of 38 CFR 4.7????

I added the link with the PDF below.....

http://www.purpleheart.org/ServiceProgram/Training2011/T-4%20%20VA%20Errors%20in%20Claims%20for%20Increase%203.2011.pdf

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use