• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MBovell

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • COOL ! Tbird, you always look for ways to make things better for everyone here. Ever since I had my cataracts removed,the white screen looks very bright so I might switch to one of the other screens. PS all dont miss the posts Tbird puts here from DisabledVeterans,org ( Attorney Ben Krause's site) usual;ly at the bottom left hand side on my screen. The one today is about how VA is touting telemedicine to reduce the waiting times. Some of the comments are funny but the truth is the comments also reflect some serious concerns.
    • Navy4life, I get all shivery just thinking about it, how it will change my life, for the better.  Even more so that my rate increases have...since they were a monthly increase with little to no retro.  I can hardly wait to tell my wife, since she knows I go with out any luxuries to ensure that she and the kids don't have to skip out.  This will be my first reward/bonus/lottery prize/payout that is bigger than a take home check, or tax return. Andy
    • Buck, Thanks, man...finally got something from the VA(will be getting)that I should have had years ago.  Had told the boss(wife) that our lives would have been so much different if this would have been given when it should have...that 3rd baby she wanted, and so on.  And for me, even, my first very own new car.  And a better life for my kids, even.  I sure hate going with out, so they don't have to grow up like I did. I can't tell you what it feels like, having to ask the wife for a few more bucks for gas, till payday.  I can't even treat her right, in that sense, if I can barely afford any extras from my allowance/gas money.  But this will be a HUGE relief, pay down enough debt to literally free up a significant portion of my take home. Hope that 3rd signer is in the zone and applies their :"John Hancock" to my document soonest! Andy
    • Well you are looking a good chuck of money there!  That is sooooo exciting!!!!

• HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran providing FREE information and community to veterans since 1997.

I am proud that I've been able to offer all that HadIt.com has for free for 19 years and continue to do so.

Berta

Thailand Ao Vets Important New C & P Bulletin

21 posts in this topic

This change in policy could warrant a better EED for some AO Thailand veterans.

Source of pdf: Kurt Priessmann

Thailand new C& P & Bulletin Jan 2012.pdf

Thats great, thanks Berta. I hope that VA will try to find all these Vet's that serve in Thailand. But I know they will do their best to hide this!

Thanks Berta. If I read the bulletin correctly my diabetes claim which I originally filed in Feb of 2008 then reopened in Oct of 2009 if approved by the VA will have an effective date of Feb 2008 and not Oct 2009.

Rick

BTW , Kurt Priessman is the source of this bulletin and yes I agree with your assessment of the proper EED. as February 2008.

Kurt has been a great help to us Thailand vets, I talked with him a couple of years ago and he really helped me after my original claim for DMII and heart problems was denied in 2008. I reopened my DMII claim in 2009 with all the information that Kurt has up on the net and the VA denied to claim in 2010, ignoring all of the evidence that I submitted and claiming that herbicides were never use in Thailand, I appealed last August resubmitting everything that I had sent in 2009 along with the copy of the May 2010 bulletin. When the VA added IHD in 2009 I reopened my heart claim. I'm still waiting to hear on that claim. According to "Peggy" the IHD claim was closed Apr of 2011 but I haven't heard anything yet, I also have an appeal on my knees going since 2009. If they ever decide to grant sc for the IHD that may also go back to 2008.

Berta, I want to thank you for all the help and encouragement you have given us especially myself.

Rick

Bumping up for Thailand vet