VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Myhealth.va.gov Secure Messaging Broken?

Rate this question

retiredat44

Question

myhealth.va.gov Secure Messaging Broken?

http://www.myhealth.va.gov/

https://www.myhealth.va.gov/mhv-portal-web/anonymous.portal?_nfpb=true&_nfto=false&_pageLabel=mhvHome&WT.ac=splash_MHVHome_EnterBox

Secure Messaging to my doctor no longer works.. I use it to send my doctor messages like getting pain meds.. re-ordered each month..

now I log onto my account and it tells me, that they no longer use it and I ,must ask them to use it...

When I click 'New Message' to type and send a new message and a window pops up and says 'No Provider Relationship Found'.

I then tried to use an older message to use reply and it also rejects that approach...

The people running the VA computers must be using better drugs than they give..

This blows... guess I will go back to phone calls...

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Secure messaging is working fine for me. Be patient. All too often they are working on the system on weekends and things will seem to be broken but start working again come Monday. Same for ebenefits.

Remember, just like grenades, MyHealtheVet was put together by the lowest bidder.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Never worked for me until a few days ago.

I called this morning, and was told my doctor is gone and I have another new doctor again... I think I wear them out ..

LOLOL

I had to order morphine, as they make me go through this procedure every month,,, and if run out I have to go the emergency room, or suffer in great hell...

anyways, I supose I have to figure out how to send a message to the new doctor, maybe the (the intelligent morons) who setup the data base did not allow for the message system to work when the patient gets a new doctor? but that doesn't make much sense because it looks like you can send, are supose to be able to send anyone int he VA system a message.. but the error came no matter who I clicked and chose 'New Message'.

When Bell called Watson, I bet he didn't envision the VA screwing it up...

Edited by retiredat44