VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Do I Get On Ebenefits?

Rate this question

nlualum82

Question

I'm rated 90% and have a HealtheVet account which says I automatically have an ebenefits premium membership.

I tried signing on and "no go"!

What do I need to do?

I recently had my hearing re-tested and wanted to keep tabs on the process online. Looks like I'm missing out on a lot of useful features.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

I'm rated 90% and have a HealtheVet account which says I automatically have an ebenefits premium membership.

I tried signing on and "no go"!

What do I need to do?

I recently had my hearing re-tested and wanted to keep tabs on the process online. Looks like I'm missing out on a lot of useful features.

I had to go to a benefits office in the city near my home. They will add you to the E Benefits site. If you live near your RO, they will sign you up there also. Hope this helps and good luck.

I had to go to a benefits office in the city near my home. They will add you to the E Benefits site. If you live near your RO, they will sign you up there also. Hope this helps and good luck.

That's correct, they will also have to send it to the DOD to get password.It take about two weeks to get it.

Once you get it you will be able to enter E-benefit.

Once you hit the enter key to go to E=benefit, It will give you error code screen. Hit the continue to the next screen.

From the error screen it take you Your E-benefit compensation screensmile.png

The one you want to click on is Continue to this Website (Not Recommended) it makes no sense,but click on it and you will be at your personal site

I did it over the phone. I had to have my information handy like birth certificate, SS number, DD214, and other information. Then it took about a month to get my information in the mail. I asked if they wanted any of this information sent to them and they said no. I can't remember where I found the number for it. I think it was at the MyHealtheVet website, but now I can't find it.