VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Imo Doctor In Dallas Texas Area

Rate this question

allenwilliams42

Question

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

http://www.legalmed1.com/

They are out of Houston.

http://experts.martindale.com/Medical-Experts-and-Consultants/United-States/Texas/1010002-0-Professionals.html

They are listed by specialty and also by city.

I had experience with the first link.

The fee was fair (a little cheaper than my other IMOs),and then I suddenly won my claim and cancelled the IMO.

Pete DeBoisBlanc, who handles their IMO requests, sent me a partial refund.I dont think too many IMO outfits would have done that.

If I appeal my recent award, I certainly will ask them for an IMO again as their cardio doc has an excellent Curriculum Vitae.

Berta,

Do you still think that Health Information Search, Inc. is a good place to start for an IMO? I want to file a NOD on my recent denials, but that I should go ahead and obtain IMO's on my conditions to submit. Any advice?

Mark

Hello

I used the Ellis clinic in Oklahoma City if that is not to far to go. You can google them and get their phone and it tells all about them and their qualifications. I think they charged $475.00

Good Luck

Steve

Edited by shwebb

Steve, thanks! I'm down in Southeast Texas, but would make the drive if it were worthwhile. Did you have good luck with them? Thanks again.

Mark

My case is in appeal at the BVA. I thought he did an exelent eval. He does a lot of federal evaluations also. There is quite a bit of info on the if you google them. Here is there address and phone. They were recommended to me by someone else here on Hadit. You could call them and ask some questions

Ellis clinic

5100 N Brookline Ave Oklahoma City, OK 73112
(405) 917-5336

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use