VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I'm Confused About This

Rate this topic

Thank you for the clarification. It wasn't totally clear to me what your status was, and I wanted to make sure we were speaking the same language, so to speak. I didn't want to guess (too much) at what your status was.

WRT the upper extremity issue ... I suspect that somewhere in one of your earlier letters to the VA, you mentioned that inflammatory arthritis has rendered my (your) fingers and hands to be almost useless , which was interpreted as a claim for service connection for loss of use of the upper extremities. Again, this is what I am guessing. There I go again, guessing.

FWIW, service connected LOU of both hands warrants a higher level of SMC than aid and attendance.

So, as far at the letter you recently received ... if you have already sent in or identified to your VARO all the the evidence you have, you don't need to do anything. However, you may want to contact them and tell them you have submitted all the evidence and to proceed with the rating process.

Then, get in a comfortable chair and wait.

sorry for the confusion. and thanks for the clarification.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic