• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Preparation For Notification

26 posts in this topic

Well, Finally went to Notification Stage after 18 months, I've been waiting a long time for this, now I just hope they do me justice and give me what I rate, Nothing More! Does anyone have an idea how long it will take before I actually get something in the mail or a post on ebenifits?

A big thanks to everyone all on this site for all your help and expertise on all subjects....

That be under VA letters?

They sent mine to Notification and then back to review of evidence, 3 days later my claim was closed,

and saw my letter for 100% P&T on the VA letters. So don't get upset if they send it back to review of

Good Luck,

Thanks for the info NJ, I've been back to review of evidence twice already, so it wouldn't surprise me if it happens again, at this point I'm not even crossing my fingures anymore. It will get here when it gets here.

Thanks fir the reoly.

Oops sorry NJ, I meant, Thanks for the reply, sorry blind from left eye and sometimes I make mistakes. LOL.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Thanks ALL I'm still at 90% which is still GREAT 
    • John, you have known me for a very long time and A0 has been the most important veteran issue of my life- way before I even had any dog in the fight. I still believe there are many vets who have AO presumptives and don't even know they could be compensated for it..(or even their survivors because many vets are dead by now from the AO).and I also believe the AO story is far from over. I agree with what you said and I am exasperated by the latest Bull crap from DOD over those NG vets who got bonuses to re-up in California and go to Afganistan and Iraq and now the Gov wants the cash back????? Our Grateful Nation is far overdue now in it's 'compensation' to so many, because of the VA- induced backlog, and get this-DOD wants the bonuses back with Interest! Aint that the shits?   How come the VA takes years to properly award our comp or DIC and pays no interest on the retro, yet the dollar value declines year by year as we wait.  The acronym for COLA in my opinion should be BCOS (Big Crock of Shit) Hell -this years cola will be absorbed month by month via the mailing fees for some of us who need to send, and often re send ,to VA our evidence many times. Ebenefits might save us that expense but our PCs run on electric, our property taxes and food and other stuff keeps getting more expensive , and we all face the fact that our expiration date might come before the VA properly adjudicates our claims. Time is our enemy and the VA knows it.    
    • Roger That Ms berta Sorry,and yes I understand & I see your point. It's just your the best with DIC Claims and the best with any VA Claim! I realize you get tired of repeating your self, I did put a post on here for the veterans to check the home page menu and click on subjects that's been discussed and maybe they will find the answers then are looking for.
    • Your Welcome Ms berta I  hope your able to help this widow  she seems to have been so miss informed or not informed. I believe with your Knowledge with DIC Claims you can help this widow & I can only imagine its never an easy task. she came to the right place for help & with all your expertise with DIC Claims/&Possible Torte claims all of us are soooo thankful to have you here with us. I know she will be in good Hands with you helping her. I wish her the best
    • John:
      Every where I've read about sleep apnea and its relation to PTSD or TBI is the same, that its not concrete evidence but there is quite a bit of strong suggestion towards it.  Similar to how there was a slow ramp-up with IED and TBI, and possibly how slow it was for the VA to make the connection with AO and its effects.  Both (IED-TBI and AO-Effects) of which are still being disputed by the VA to a certain extent. I think the 'grace' option here is the fact that doctors don't need to be 100% certain, but just mostly certain.  And you're right that no VA doctor will speculate on causes of OSA.  I've asked and questioned, especially when they told me that obesity contributes to OSA.  I'm 6', 165 lbs, with a size 14" neck.  Not exactly obese....They would just skirt around the issues and questions.  Luckily, we can talk with doctors outside the VA.  Just gotta keep searching...