VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparation For Notification

Rate this topic

aggie54

Not a problem at all aggie! Thats what were all here for, each other.

Yea, they have it all screwed up on your dates. For instance, they mentioned later the claim date was 7-25-10, well then how is it you had your C&P (QTC) a month before you filed your claim..lol..Do yourself a favor, don't give to much trust what they put in ebenefits.

Since the claim has been adjudicated, I would just wait till you hear something from VA. Hope it works out good for ya!

Coot

Thank you AFButch for your comment, Greatly appreicated, I know justice will be served as I served my Country almost all my life. I know the VA has a hard job to do and their only human, and like all of us sometimes we have to correct our mistakes by going back and fourth until we get it right. Right? I'm sure they will take a closer look and make the right decision.

Edited by aggie54

I am an E-5 in the Navy, and I am active duty. Just submitted my NMA and dictations. Have appointment with Doc on April 1st, so he can type up the Dictations in medical terms. How long does the process take from here, I hear that the Navy and VA work together now and that the process is alot quicker, is that true? Please help with this matter, I am so stressed and trying to learn everything I can. Antonio

Kiefer82, this aggie54 did anyone get back too you on the questions that you have on the process with the VA? if not, send me a message and I will try to give you as much info as I can. Have you started a New Topic`

If not start one so you can get all the members involved and try to help you.

Good Luck..

Aggie...

Aggie54,

Thank you so much for answering back. I created a new post, and asked questions, and no one has helped. I figured since I am active, and spent a few tours in Afghanistan, people would want to help. I am new to the site, and it is kind of hard to navigate. I have been so stressed about the whole situation. I am stationed in one state and my family lives in another state and having my health issues, and not knowing the process. I have Crohn;s disease, just had testicular surgery, two knee surgeries, seeing doc for PTSD, and been batteling MRSA for two years, that I was infected with at Walter Reed Medical Center. Once I do the Dictation with the Doc on April 1st, what happens after that, and what is the time frame. Please help me with this matter.

USN

E-5

Edited by kiefer82

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use