VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pending Decision Approval

Rate this question

pkelly4576

Question

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Moody,

Good luck! Hope all works out for you. I know the ATL VARO is slammed. I'm still waiting for two appeals to progress, and just noticed that TWO new claims were submitted/appeared. I didn't do it so the VA must have. One is for dependency (thought all my kids were already in the system; getting paid for them already) and the other has no conditions/contentions. I'm really confused!

Mine went from this stage to complete in less than 3 weeks and that was at the Atlanta VARO (saturated beyond belief). Keep the faith!

Moved to Preparation for Decision on 3/8/12, Pending Decision Approval 3/26/12, Preparation for Notification 3/27/12, Closed 3/29/12 - EDIT: and retro 4/1/12.

You received your retro on a Sunday-4/1/2012? Or was this received on monday 2nd? My claim closed on the 3rd for retro-trying to find out what day do they pay-any specific day, or whenever-

You received your retro on a Sunday-4/1/2012? Or was this received on monday 2nd? My claim closed on the 3rd for retro-trying to find out what day do they pay-any specific day, or whenever-

That's when I noticed it. It showed at my bank on that Saturday.

That was fast, Since mine closed on a Tuesday, perhaps this thursday or Friday then!

I know they are slammed I just hope mine moves as fast as yours did from this point on I am so ready to be done with all this and I hope they dont try to low ball me.