VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Gulf War Vets Who Has Fibro And Had C&p Got Sc For It Please Take A Look

Rate this question

usmc89

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

I don't like it.. He doesn't give firm answers.. There is no nexus of the condition. He mentions nothing in his opinion of reviewing your SMR's. He speculates that it could or could not be secondary condition from Lyme disease. He talks about the relationship of chronic fatigue syndrome, ptsd and fibro.. Basically, I don't know crap or how to distinguish them. Was this your C&P? I know your sc for ptsd, but what else? Give me a break down if you can.

I am SC for 10% for lower back 30% for IBS and 30% for PTSD and i have Lyme Dis wich is at the nod at the ro that is why he mentioned it. Yes this was my C&P if you look at pdf# 6 he explaine it in a way were i think he ruled out Lyme. he also his opione is that i have Fibro because of widespread musclular skeloton pain , muscle weakness, stiffness, fatigue, sleep disturbances, Fibromyalgia systems refractory to therapy he sais yes, and frequency of fibro systems is constant or nearly so.

tender points for pain: ALL BILATERALLY

The rated for Fibro said Fibro is not part of Lyme disease and I do not have swollen joint which comes with Lyme disease I have aching joints so he ruled out Lyme Belize that is not the issue. Be use of my muscle weakness, widespread muscle pain, joint pain, sleep disturbance and fatigue. Plus when he talk to me afterwards he knew my private doc he said I agree with him

Plus he said he use to work here.

They said I did not get it in service but my private doc who is a infectious disease doc who workers at UW hospital and is head of the VA infectious disease hospital which is contented to the uw hospital said it did but they beloved a rater who said I lived in Wi that's why it was denied so it is at the dro now.

You should be service connected for fibro,because it is a,condition of Gulf war service and your C&P examiner stated that in your medical notes

mobie16r