VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

1/15/2014 When The Va May Get To My Claim For Benefits

Rate this question

Maurice

Question

I received a note today from Ebenefit that the VA won't get around to see my claim until 1/15/2014 . Should I called the US President? I wish you well in getting your claim soon. God bless you.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

I'm at 2 years of waiting this month......... Tick tock.......... tick tock.......tick....;…

I had multiple claims........which probably slowed me down........ And requested a Senatorial inquiry.......which also probably slowed me down.........

Not counting the 870,000 back logged cases........and not counting the estimated 1.4 million new claims expected over the next year........tick..........

Peace out,

Mark

Edited by MarkInTexas

My claim sat from 8 Oct 2010 until 2 weeks ago with only 3 contacts (Letters) from the VA saying they are continuing to work it but with the backlog, yada yada yada. Now it tells me on Ebenefits that it is estimated to be COMPLETE by 24 Aug 2012. Multiple claims/increases (degenerative arthritis in neck, back, knees, feet, asthma (increases), sleep apnea, depression secondary to pain (additions).

It all started moving after I contacted my congressman after the VARO in Houston hung up on me TWICE!. Maybe, just MAYBE...if everyone with a claim sitting over a certian amount of time contacted their representitive, things might get hotter for them.

Keep the faith brother. Never give up and never stop fighting.

I'm also going through the Houston VARO.........the place where all good claim files go to die........