vlb-hadit-discount

vlb-all-products

vlb-c-file-manual

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BUZZ

A O Symptoms

19 posts in this topic

Just went in the hospital and they found out that I have coronary artery disease also known as bradycardia ( slow heart rate) Should I file a claim for AO ?

sorry I meant heart disease,not artery disease.

3.309(e). Presumptive ao for heart:

Ischemic heart disease (including, but not limited to, acute, subacute, and old myocardial infarction; atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease including coronary artery disease (including coronary spasm) and coronary bypass surgery; and stable, unstable and Prinzmetal’s angina)

Is Ischemic heart disease the same as Bradycardia

CAD (coronary artery disease), IHD, and bradycardia can be related. CAD can cause IHD. High blood pressure can be related to both IHD and CAD.

Actually, cause and effect of these are intertwined. Bradycardia can be the result of a silent heart attack, or when it is very mild, normal under certain conditions. Since my at rest pulse rate is about 57, I technically have Bradycardia. It's really a minor issue, in comparison to other's, such as CAD.

CAD can be the direct cause of IHD. The big question is what is your left ventricle efficiency, since you do have evidence of damage to your heart.

An LVEF of less than 30% can result in a 100% schedular rating. I assume you fall under the A/O exposure rules.